• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

CMBB Battle Questions
11-28-2006, 07:50 AM,
RE: CMBB Battle Questions
I find well designed night scenarios enjoyable. Not so much with night QBs.

If a night battle scenario is designed well, then the frustration of not being able to use some tactics that you would normally use during daylight, is oftentimes countered with new opportunities.

The scenario "Moltke Bridge" was a CMBB night battle that I enjoyed immensely. I thought it was wonderfully designed and had a lot of interesting and challenging options. Well, at least for the Russian side, I've never played it defending as Germans. :P
Quote this message in a reply
11-28-2006, 07:55 AM,
Im playing Rico a ME in the dead of night at present... will let you know what I think of night QB ME after.

Bootie
11-28-2006, 09:42 AM,
Bootie(FGM) Wrote:Im playing Rico a ME in the dead of night at present... will let you know what I think of night QB ME after.

Bootie

Im surprised that in our night battle the burning mass of your ronsons hasnt improved visability across the whole map. Maybe battlefront didnt model that, LOL:smg:
11-28-2006, 09:46 AM,
Grrrrr... hell I didnt even see your Panther pack approaching until they opened fire and took out about 8 Shermans.

Bootie
11-28-2006, 10:12 AM,
Bootie(FGM) Wrote:Grrrrr... hell I didnt even see your Panther pack approaching until they opened fire and took out about 8 Shermans.

Bootie

They came from be....hind BOOOOOOOM.cheers