• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

HPS trouble..
11-24-2006, 09:38 AM,
Off Topic  HPS trouble..
Has anyone else had problems accessing the HPS site recently? Over the past few days I've been unable to connect to it at times. Periodically I've been getting "504: Gateway Timeout" & "Busy or broken server" messages when trying to get in to the site. It's working fine now though.
I know that they switched to a new server (or something like that) but they did that a while ago.

Just wondering...
.."A critical oversight that has led to yet another mouthful of poo." . Dirty Jobs with Mike Rowe
Quote this message in a reply
11-24-2006, 03:34 PM,
RE: HPS trouble..
Gasbag Wrote:Has anyone else had problems accessing the HPS site recently? Over the past few days I've been unable to connect to it at times. Periodically I've been getting "504: Gateway Timeout" & "Busy or broken server" messages when trying to get in to the site. It's working fine now though.
I know that they switched to a new server (or something like that) but they did that a while ago.

Just wondering...

seems OK to me
Send this user an email
11-24-2006, 10:14 PM,
Scott's T-1 has gone down a couple of times this week...but seems to be back up now, so lets hope that is resolved.
11-25-2006, 12:39 PM,
That's probably why I was having trouble accessing the site. Every other site was loading & displaying fine.
.."A critical oversight that has led to yet another mouthful of poo." . Dirty Jobs with Mike Rowe