12-02-2006, 01:15 AM,
RE: Battle of Alsfeld 1985
[Image: knox%20(41)_jpg.jpg]

"Crew, action front! Enemy APC and dismounts, 2000 meters!"
"Loader Up, HEAT loaded!"
"Gunner, target BTR..."
"Identified..."
"Fireee!"

Nelson himself, commanding 2-32 ARMOR, draws first blood by engaging enemy mech infantry and their transport in a farm just south of MUENCH-LEUSEL..., for a few seconds a sense of triumph..., then the German countryside explodes as Soviet artillery and rocket fire come crashing down...
Quote this message in a reply
12-02-2006, 05:37 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-03-2006, 12:33 AM by General SP.)
12-02-2006, 07:51 PM,
[Image: ah1sky.jpg]

"Saber, this is Saber Six. Time to earn our pay..."

The Division Combat Aviation Brigade joins the fray as the handful remaing AH-1 attack helicopters commanded by Lt Col Anderson pops up out of cover to engage the enemy lead elements. The Cobras launch their TOWs, scoring hits on a Soviet tank and carrier, then ducks back into cover. But several Soviet long range SAMs open up on the attack helicopters..., it is not until Anderson is safely back behind cover he notices the black smoke rising from the wreck that was just seconds ago his wingman..., damn damn damn...
12-04-2006, 03:17 AM,
Lt Kirot was happy to see that most of the BTR troops had survived but sadly the crew did not and to make matters worse Nato started lobbing shells into the farm. Hopefully he was dug in well.

Meanwhile gecko launchers started to engage the Cobra helicopters that the enemy left aloft. Insane these Nato people were!

[Image: sa-8-DDST8506572_JPG.jpg]

Cpt Nimod meanwhile was hearing scattered reports across the radio network of the enemy killing various armored units with their helicopters. Suddenly the radio broadcast "Voot Voot"! Operation Red Storm has begun. Nimods own anti-armor Hinds started to move up. Finally the time was almost here!

[Image: mi-24-20000217-f-8825t-0021.jpg]

12-04-2006, 10:49 AM,
[Image: MortarFire3.JPG]

US mortars start to pound the farm near the knocked out BTR.

CO, 3rd Bde commands:
"I want the farm gone! Along with every Russian in it!"
12-04-2006, 03:52 PM,
[quote=General SP]
[quote]Hey Gary and Ulf

Keep it up, these things are always good reads, and both of you seem very aloquint with your words. Do you like my big words Gary.

Wigam

Hmm I only see one big word and it is not spelled correctly so umm well you get the picture :) Unless the big words were Gary and Ulf? LOL

Thanks

Gary
[/quote]

I was catching up and I came scross this. Aloquint was an Indian tribe of the northern Appalachian mountains. They fought with the mohawks, which were a bunch of punk rockers. The made a movie, I think it was called 'the ;last of the mohickies, or maybe the last of the dohickies. Something like that.
You must have thought he meant Ella Quint, who is Sally Quints bigger sister. I know it's hard to imagine anything bigger then Sally, but there it is. Sally needs cheering up. She thought she made the big time when she starred in some movie about a guy named AL. But then Ella leant FEMA a pair of panties to use as a temporary patch on the SuperDome, post Katrina and poor sally feels like the red haired step child.
Now that I have cleared that up..........:whis:
"I totally don't know what that means, but I WHOUNT it!"
-Jessica Simpson
12-04-2006, 04:44 PM,
Yeah..hic hic... back out here in ol New Zealand.. wez just good ol country folk.. we always speak good england...gosh darn there goes another tumble weed.. hay mah wheres my gun at?:)

Wigam

[Image: Tiger-Sig2.jpg]
Send this user an email
12-05-2006, 06:07 AM,
1985 seems like a good year. I play any side. But like nato better.
12-05-2006, 07:57 AM,
RE:��Battle of Alsfeld 1985
Korack Wrote:1985 seems like a good year. I play any side. But like nato better.

Korack,

a grave situation has developed in the NORTHAG sector, lead elements of the fresh Polish 1st Army have begun to arrive in the area of NEUENKIRCHEN. A successful breakthrough seems imminent, it might rupture NATOs entire nothern front - but, at the same time, a spoiling attack, expertly excecuted, might just as well through the Reds off balance...

...Remember Patton's words "there is only attack and attack"...

Drop me a mail at [email protected] if you want command of the NATO forces... :cool:
12-06-2006, 04:59 PM,
Cpt Nimod hearing engines roaring looked up and saw plane after plane. Smiling he knew it was time. Small and large transports headed to across the front. Nothing in the world would want to make him be in one of those. Soon the skies were full of missiles. Hopefully the 114th airborne succeeds!

[Image: an-12-70p02.jpg]

[Image: an-32-cline_p2.jpg]

The radios crackled to life. Engines roared and the war began.