• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Who do I ask?
11-15-2006, 08:13 AM,
c_Question Mark  Who do I ask?
I forget who I talked to awhile ago about hosting my Korean War mod, is it Reddog? Anyhow, aside from the unittxt and pics, this thing is playable, and in dire need of scenario designers, only one fellow is still helping me out of seven disks sent out. I would like to have this available for download from the Blitz, because this place is premier for exposure to folks who like the Campaign Series! If someone can please direct me to whomever is in charge of receiving downloads, or in this case a disk with 200+ mb Divided Ground makeover, I would greatly appreciate it! I'm hoping, if the Blitz will host it, it will get exposure like the DGVN mod did, and some scenario builders will take interest. I'm still working on the unittxt and pics for the F2 function, and othere mods, so have no time available for designing scenario's, this thing has taken over 3 years to create, and I'm anxious for you all to get a hold of it and play around with it!!

Thanks in advance,
Mike Amos
Quote this message in a reply
11-16-2006, 04:31 AM,
RE: Who do I ask?
Good Hunting,
Reddog
11-16-2006, 05:59 AM,
How about sharing it with Matrix to get it included in the next release?

H
11-18-2006, 07:50 AM,
i agree there - most of the divided ground modders are active n the matrix site and youll probably be able to host there.
11-18-2006, 08:08 AM,
Thanks all, I got a response from the appropriate party, stand by....!

Mike
11-20-2006, 01:31 AM,
I did the matrix thing with DGVN. As usual it died another slow death. DH is not returning emails or calls. I suggest the club move it forward.
11-20-2006, 05:14 AM,
I know David for many years now, and he IS very hard to get ahold of sometimes, very enfuriating, but he does mean well. I think he maybe has too much on the platter for one man. Sorry to hear about DGVN, I believe they will come thru, it may be awhile though. I was going to let DH know about my mod being mostly ready, but I want it to have exposure, and a chance for folks to even know it exists before selling it or whatever. BTW Majog, thanks for the help you've lent me on my venture, I appreciate that!!

Mike
11-20-2006, 05:32 AM,
NP Warhorse. I know David is hard to get a hold of. I have been trying for sometime just to get an update as he has my contracts but the others stated they did not get theirs. It is frustrating as I would have been just as happy to keep giving away the mod for free but many members requested it packaged to assist them with the installs. It would have been a nice product for the Matrix armada.