• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Minsk 44 OOB
11-05-2006, 06:52 AM,
Thumbs_Up  Minsk 44 OOB
I'd like to say what a nice job has been done on the M44 OOB. I've had a chance to look at it in detail now while playing a team campaign game -- a job very well done.

I have been thinking of adding an alternate campaign where the Germans correctly guessed the location of the Soviet summer offensive. Does anyone have advice on where to find OOB's for the N and S Ukrane Army groups, or which units might have been involved? I've looked at feldgrau.com and that appears to be pretty good info. Are there other good references? Especially on the strength and composition of the units in June/July 1944.

Fury

Quote this message in a reply
11-05-2006, 07:49 AM,
RE: Minsk 44 OOB
From what I've seen at Feldgrau.com, I estimate that the follow units would probably have been present had the Germans anticipated an attack possibility in this sector:

3SS panzer, 4th panzer, 5th panzer (starts on map), 7th Panzer (possibly arriving from off map), 12th panzer starts on map.

Anyone think it should be more?

Cheers,
Fury
11-05-2006, 09:35 AM,
RE:��Minsk 44 OOB
Send this user an email
11-05-2006, 09:47 AM,
Dave when you have that scenario ready I want to play test it :smg:

Gary
War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want.William Tecumseh Sherman
11-06-2006, 02:54 AM,
The best place to test this scenario would be in the blitz H2H section.

Dog Soldier
Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything.
- Wyatt Earp
11-06-2006, 02:59 AM,
Of course DS :cool:
War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want.William Tecumseh Sherman