• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Minsk 44 - Fixed Unit Issue?
11-01-2006, 11:59 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-01-2006, 12:00 PM by Elxaime.)
Minsk 44 - Fixed Unit Issue?
Quote this message in a reply
11-01-2006, 12:49 PM,
RE: Minsk 44 - Fixed Unit Issue?
Hi,

I just spent a bit of time reviewing things and running a test of the releases. First though, I believe you mean the 1st Tank Corps - it is part of the 1st Baltic Front, has a fixed order at 1600 on the 24th. It has a release at 0600 on the 25th, I believe, if so, and that seems to release the entire corps at least in my test that I ran.

I am guessing that the corps fixed but had some units in contact with the Germans so they released, while the others did not. But if you look for the 1st Tank Corps on the morning of the 25th, there should be a release for it.

The 1st Guards Tank Corps is a part of another front, and it releases from its initial fixed status during the night of the 24th, I think it was. I don't see any fixes for it once it releases, helping confirm which corps you are likely talking about. But if you are looking for a 1st Guards Tank Corps release you won't see it.

So check it out, if it still looks like there is a problem, let me know and I will have you email me your save game, if that is okay.

Regards
Rick
[Image: exercise.png]
11-01-2006, 02:27 PM,
RE: Minsk 44 - Fixed Unit Issue?
Yes, correct that, I meant the Soviet 1st Tank Corps of 1st Baltic Front (not Guard Tank Corps).

Some of this corps was in contact when the release came, and those not in contact stayed fixed, so you are correct there. And I see there IS a release for 0800 hours on June 25 for 1st Tank Corps.

That should clear it up. Thanks for your help!