• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Poll: The board speed is
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
So impressivelily fast I cant get my breath?
4.35%
1 4.35%
I am asleep so I dont care -where am I anyway? - Blitz? -what Blitz?
8.70%
2 8.70%
Poor but, I can cope -so what?
56.52%
13 56.52%
So poor and I'm now shouting at the kids as a result of my frustration?
17.39%
4 17.39%
Its that bad I am just about to top myself because the kids are now shouting at me because I've waited two hours for a page and blamed them and I cant cpe?
13.04%
3 13.04%
Total 23 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Infuriatingly slow - or what?
10-14-2006, 09:59 AM,
Infuriatingly slow - or what?
It used to to good this baord now you can get married - have kids and get divorced before a page turns over - vote is it? -
Quote this message in a reply
10-14-2006, 12:35 PM,
RE: Infuriatingly slow - or what?
It's never been the same since they downgraded to this new forum software. If they could strip out the silly graphics (avatars, Icons) it might save some processing.

I was just telling my wife tonight about when the Web got started (as opposed to the Internet, which has been around for decades). I told her how in the early 90s at the University I was looking at web pages that only had text, some basic images, and hyperlinks. Much better than the crap-flash-plugin-filled dreck all over the place now.

10-15-2006, 01:33 AM,

To me this site goes in cycles For about a month i have no problem getting to the message boards then all of a sudden it get slower than my granny and she been gone for about 10years now. Dont know why the site acts like that
10-15-2006, 07:44 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-15-2006, 07:55 AM by Gasbag.)
.."A critical oversight that has led to yet another mouthful of poo." . Dirty Jobs with Mike Rowe