• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

H2H Section Update!
10-09-2006, 04:53 AM,
b_Exclamation Mark  H2H Section Update!
Hello All,
Just a update on what has been going on at the H2H in the last month. As well as the regular testing, i launched "Project Volcano" in conjunction with Ed Williams, the idea was to target one of his Alt scenarios (in this case K43) and hit it with multiple tests to allow it to be moved quickly to the approved list.
These test are still in progress, but we are looking good to approve his first scenario and releasing it to the community!! :)
No doubt this is the first of many!

Also very near to being approved are a S43 and EA42 scenarios, these were edited by myself and i cannot wait for the last test results to come in.
I would like to personally and on behalf of the community to thank these players who have given up their time to help us out, they are (in no order)......

Peter777, PK Powers, Landser34, RickyB, Mike Bowen, Al, Tojothedog, Von Waldenburg, Engelbrekt, Volcano Man, Tide1, Milico, Widower, MarkS, Prinz Von Egan, Gordans HQ, Smedley, Boiman, Bilco, Thunderhead, Hog Of War. (Sorry if i missed anybody)

I am always looking for new testers, so if you want to join in you can mail/PM me or post here!
Regards,
Darran.
Quote this message in a reply
10-12-2006, 06:47 AM,
RE: H2H Section Update!
:soap: ;)
Quote this message in a reply