• Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Boot Camp is OLD
09-26-2006, 12:36 PM,
RE: Boot Camp is OLD
Grumbler here is the download link
http://spwaw.com/downloads/SPWAW_Enhanced_FV.1.zip

open modswap and hit file and "uninstall" then select V2 of the mod which you have installed.
then file and "install" and direct it to wherever you downlaoded FV.1 to.
you may have to use the little drop down window at bottom of modswap to include zip files.

If you are using firefox Browser you will have to right click the download link and choose "save link as".
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
09-26-2006, 12:37 PM,
Grumbler here is the download link
http://spwaw.com/downloads/SPWAW_Enhanced_FV.1.zip

open modswap and hit file and "uninstall" then select V2 of the mod which you have installed.
then file and "install" and direct it to wherever you downlaoded FV.1 to.
you may have to use the little drop down window at bottom of modswap to include zip files.

If you are using firefox Browser you will have to right click the download link and choose "save link as".
Send this user an email
09-26-2006, 03:19 PM,
OK, third time was charm. I kept getting file corrupted errors, so I deleated everything and started over again. I'm now at Fv.1
DO I need the other files? I noticed thatthere were 2 more corrections/additions on the Matrix site. Should I do them also? Do I need modswapper forthem or can I just extract them?
"I totally don't know what that means, but I WHOUNT it!"
-Jessica Simpson
09-26-2006, 11:13 PM,
Grumbler Wrote:OK, third time was charm. I kept getting file corrupted errors, so I deleated everything and started over again. I'm now at Fv.1
DO I need the other files? I noticed thatthere were 2 more corrections/additions on the Matrix site. Should I do them also? Do I need modswapper forthem or can I just extract them?
sounds like you are good to go.
there was one small correction file but it is now included in the BIG you downloaded.
(hence the .1 in the title)
I would be interested in a game if you like.
I always lose so......choose anything you like and send away
[email protected]

slots 4,5 and 9-12 open
Send this user an email
09-27-2006, 07:32 AM,
That works for me. Let me study for a little bit and eat, then I'll open a Harps and we can have at it. That will give me 3 games of WaW. I hope my Austrailian crawl is as good as it once wasShark2
Otherwise I'll be in the soup:stir:
"I totally don't know what that means, but I WHOUNT it!"
-Jessica Simpson