• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Fan Of Volcano's Work?Like to be a part of "Project Volcano"...Read On!
09-17-2006, 05:12 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-17-2006, 05:26 AM by Mr Grumpy.)
b_Exclamation Mark  Fan Of Volcano's Work?Like to be a part of "Project Volcano"...Read On!
Gent's
I am putting together a team of 6/8 players to form" Project Volcano" the aim is to take a Volcano man scenario and fasttrack test it to the "approved" list, i have Volcano standing by to make changes as soon as the test reports come in to speed the process along.
The team will have a core of H2H regulars, but i would like to give this forum the chance to get involved, the project is open to all, but you need to own K43 and is possibly not for PzC rookies :)
You can post here, send me a PM or e-mail me, you have until the 23rd September to join in!! :cool:
Regards,
Darran.
Quote this message in a reply
09-17-2006, 06:47 AM,
RE: Fan Of Volcano's Work?Like to be a part of "Project Volcano"...Read On!
Yes, H2H testing is definately a good thing.

All the "_Alt" scenarios are already tailored to PBEM play but many of the VP levels remain the stock levels. PK Powers has graciously helped me test for years, but we couldn't possible play every scenario. Now perhaps no VP levels need changing, but it never hurts to better tailor scenarios if it is popular opinion that the changes would lead to more balanced PBEM results. That said, the more information I get then the better idea I have whether a scenario needs adjustments or if it is good as it is. Everyone wins! :)
Send this user an email
09-17-2006, 10:48 PM,
:soap: ;)
09-18-2006, 07:24 AM,
Reporting in ;)