• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

March to the Gothic Line Round Two
10-11-2006, 06:42 AM,
RE: March to the Gothic Line Round Two
Shane, I have sent you a mail. I have still heard nothing from my opponent. Time for me to put this one to bed I think. Annoyed, no not really, dissapointed, sure am.
Quote this message in a reply
10-11-2006, 09:20 AM,
Guys

Im afraid Geordie has a point. Round Two was set up over a month ago and so far very few games have started. Im afraid Im going to can this tournament as I have several other projects I would like to be getting on with instead of having to chase certain players who are holding things up in this tournament. I apologise for the direction I have to take in this but I cant run a tournament with only a quarter of the players committed. Apologies to those of you who put the time and energy into it. On a more positive note those of you who are interested in tournaments like this please consider joining the Few Good Men clan. Yes - some competitions dont get finished but the majority do and with a few more committed players on board we will have a small hardcore contingent who like the challenge of campaigns and competitions and will see them through to the end in most cases.

Thanks.

Bootie
10-12-2006, 03:06 AM,
Ok so now you have a ball and chain you got no time to make scenarios and tourneys for me to play? Selfish bastiche. I kid I kid.

Sorry to see this hit the skids, have enjoyed the scenarios, have been a bit slow in the second game (but have started it) due to act of devil.

On another note did you get my turn for are big op battle?
10-12-2006, 08:24 AM,
No I didnt get it... did you send to my gmail account??

Bootie
10-13-2006, 04:17 AM,
Shame to see this one fold - keep up the good work bootie - i enjoyed the first 2 battles very much. cheers taffy