• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Crete bug perhaps?
09-02-2006, 01:24 AM,
Crete bug perhaps?
Just noticed the Geman infantry units in the 5th Girbersjager(?) Div which come on as reinforcements have a defense stregth of 5 whereas all other German units have defences of 15 or 16, including the HW companies in the same battalions. The low defense makes them extremely vulnerable to fire. Makes me wonder if its an intentional design feature or a someone just left a 1 off before the 5? Any thoughts?
Regards
Andrew
Quote this message in a reply
09-02-2006, 07:55 AM,
RE: Crete bug perhaps?
Andrew Wrote:Just noticed the Geman infantry units in the 5th Girbersjager(?) Div which come on as reinforcements have a defense stregth of 5 whereas all other German units have defences of 15 or 16, including the HW companies in the same battalions. The low defense makes them extremely vulnerable to fire. Makes me wonder if its an intentional design feature or a someone just left a 1 off before the 5? Any thoughts?
Regards
Andrew

Sorry - I just checked the Crete OOB that is in the latest release and I don't see any units of that Div with a Def value of 5. Maybe I missed it. Check that you've run the latest update - could be this is something rthat was corrected or something else. But I don't see it in the Crete OOB from the latest update.

If the problem persists send me or HPS Tech Support a BTL file with the hex id where the unit is located and we can look further.

Glenn
Send this user an email
09-02-2006, 08:59 AM,
Hi guys,

I think I originally reported this one to you Glenn, or someone else beat me to it. I just checked the latest update to make doubly sure and as Glenn says it has been fixed, so there shouldn't be an issue once the update is applied.

Rick
[Image: exercise.png]
09-02-2006, 09:16 AM,
You are right. Don't know how I missed that but hadn't patched Salerno. Thanks.
Regards
Andrew