• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Next project
08-30-2006, 08:36 PM,
Next project
The upcoming project from von Earlmann enterprises is in the works. It will be entitled "The Chronicles of V Panzer Army" and will be a series of scenarios based on the Ardennes offensive.I think it will consist of at least three scenarios and the first is almost ready for a trial run. The scenarios will be designed for play either as solo (if you like large scenarios) or team play.I suspect they will play best in a 2x2 format. Be warned tho......these will be very tough scenarios for the Germans to win.Hopefully they will be fun to play. Lastly,tho based on historical events,they should be viewed more as an historical novel. Many of the things depicted will be accurate and some will be adjusted to enhance game play and of course when I don't have the most detailed information I will have to use my limited imagination to make it work. Just call it poetic license :-)

Seems no matter how outdated the CS games seem to be.....we can still come up with new and fresh ideas.....playing these scenarios blind will add to the overall enjoyment.So, when they are released they only way to start a game will be thru me.....I will not be sending the .scn file to any of the players.Stay tuned....film at 11 :-)

von Earlmann

von Earlmann
"The secret to success is not just doing the things you enjoy but rather enjoying everything that you do."
Quote this message in a reply
08-31-2006, 12:40 AM,
RE: Next project
Cool....I look forward to playing them.....:smg:

Eddie
Jeepster777
08-31-2006, 01:01 AM,
Von Earl - perhaps you would like to take the Allies and I will take the last ditch effort Jerries and play through these.....gotta love it man!!
09-01-2006, 04:35 AM,
You truly are one of many great people at this Club that really creates and maintains a strong interest in the CS games with projects just like this... IMHO :smoke:

Your never ending list of new scenarios, campaigns and projects truly deserve more than this but this is all I can offer for now... THANK YOU & SALUTE!!! :thumbs_up:
Good Hunting,
Reddog
09-01-2006, 12:23 PM,
Thumbs_Up  RE: Next project
09-03-2006, 07:25 AM,
Brilliant any scenario you bring out Earl ill's always give it a go regardless how i fair in them.The larger the better.