• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

New Tournament In The Works
08-28-2006, 10:00 AM,
New Tournament In The Works
Gents just a heads up. I am working on a new tournament The Fight For The Med featuring scenarios from Sicily43 and Salerno43. I plan on waiting to finish the MC tournament but if I get board I might spring it earlier :cool: So if anyone needs to purchase either or both you have a about a month because that's when the good fishing weather is over in this part of the world Cry

Tide1
War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want.William Tecumseh Sherman
Quote this message in a reply
08-28-2006, 12:56 PM,
RE: New Tournament In The Works
I'd like to buy one but not both. Might that suffice? von ege.:P:happy:
08-29-2006, 11:06 AM,
Hi PVE

I'm afraid not both games will be featured sir and the system I'm planning on using means a player has to be able to play scenarios from both games to progress through the tourny. I hope you get the oppertunity to take part in one of my future tournaments,

Tide1
War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want.William Tecumseh Sherman
08-29-2006, 02:58 PM,
It would be nice to see more western front tournaments. It seems they are all Russian Front affairs. But maybe I just haven't been paying attention. von egeCry
08-29-2006, 10:12 PM,
I know I'll have a couple more Western Front Tournaments in the future :)
08-29-2006, 11:34 PM,
And why not all the games from Med? What happened to tobruk 41 and El Alamain 42?
08-30-2006, 12:07 AM,
Sure the Western Desert could of been part of the Med Tournament but I wanted to save Tobruk and El Alamein for their own tournament :) It was a close tie but the Fight For The Med won the coin toss.

Gary