• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

H2H News!
08-25-2006, 09:49 PM,
Thumbs_Up  H2H News!
Gentlemen,

Let me announce that new CS scenario passed testing and is available in Approved Scenarios section of H2H Productions.

"Prelude in the Swamp" by Huib

Congratulations to the designer and thanks to all playtesters that helped to make it happened.

On this occasion I would like to address few more points concerning H2H Productions CS Ladder section:

1) remember that in order to be awarded bonus points for completing test, the test report have to be sent via H2H Scenario Development page,

2) The best solution for designer is to receive test reports from both players to have input from two perspectives but from the same game!

3) Do not mistake the H2H scoring with the rating you give reporting game to the Ladder. In H2H scenario need at least 8.5 average scoring to pass the tests. And score 9 or 10 doesn't mean that it is one of the best scenarios ever made. It just mean that scenario is ready to played on CS Ladder.

Stay Tuned - more to follow :smoke:
"We do not beg for Freedom, we fight for it!"

http://swalencz.w.interia.pl
Quote this message in a reply
08-26-2006, 02:26 AM,
RE: H2H News!
Good job guys.......I will download the scenario this weekend......it is nice to see hard work rewarded!
"The secret to success is not just doing the things you enjoy but rather enjoying everything that you do."
08-26-2006, 04:02 AM,
Well done! :thumbs_up:

There is room for more scenario designs? :smoke:
And, play testers willing to put in their time too! :cool:

cheers
08-26-2006, 04:37 AM,
Indeed... Id like to thank the playtesters for giving up their time to help the designers here at the Blitz and to the designers as well for feeding our imagination and appetite for new scenarios!!

Bootie
H2H Commander