• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Member's email addresses
08-25-2006, 12:37 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-25-2006, 12:40 PM by Dog Soldier.)
Member's email addresses
FYI

I have been noticing more requests from members for other members email addresses.

I would like to point out, you can reply by email to a member posting here at the blitz by navigating to the HPS OPS ladder. Pull down the listing pages and choose list all pages. Type Ctrl F on your browser and enter the member's handle. The search will find the member pretty quick.

Click the member's name in the ladder and the system will take you directly to the member's home page where you can copy the email address to your email application.

I know this is a bit cumbersome. I am working on finding a quicker way. One issue, we do not want to make it too easy for non-members to harvest email addresses from this site.

PM's and email are available on this message board, but the member must log in to find them.

Dog Soldier
Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything.
- Wyatt Earp
Quote this message in a reply
08-26-2006, 10:29 AM,
RE: Member's email addresses
With some help from Bootie, I have a better way.

At the very bottom of any forum page is a link called TheBlitz.

Click on this and you return to the home page.

In the upper left is a member search.

Type in the member's handle and go straight to their home page where there is an email address you can contact them from.

So be sure you have a current email address in your profile that you wish other members to use to contact you.

Dog Soldier
Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything.
- Wyatt Earp
Quote this message in a reply