• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Blitz Battle Brawl
08-22-2006, 08:13 PM,
Blitz Battle Brawl
How is everyone getting on with round two? I'm finding the snow fecking hard going (although rico's scoutcars are burning nicely...)

Grum
Quote this message in a reply
08-23-2006, 11:54 AM,
RE: Blitz Battle Brawl
Snowballs are being dipped in water, frozen and hurled at the Nazi invaders. Forcing the Hun into their igloos.
08-23-2006, 07:49 PM,
Ive just sent the first file to Pioneer (wedding plans eating up a lot of my time!!) and MGK is on holiday and we are yet to start.

Bootie
08-25-2006, 07:59 PM,
Yeah, how's verybody doing with this one?

I'm stumbling about in the deep fog-bound snow vs Grumlin and my light armour has taken a pasting so far... (those little Russian armoured cars are like throw-away disposable recce units :-)

In my game vs 95Bravo: still early days, but no snow to go with the fog (one of the vagiaries of the random settings), but my kit sucks big time.

Although not as bad as my German game in Round 1 when my entire Anti-tank arsenal consisted of a 20mm gun on a paper-thin armoured car...LOL.
Luckily a relatively cautious approach by Taffy let me get away with "only" a Major defeat.
08-26-2006, 11:35 PM,
I have raised the first flag against Rico, giving me 33% victory. The game is mine!!

Ratzki has not been in contact for a some time now.
08-27-2006, 10:30 AM,
I have sent you the turn about 3 times now. Whats up....
08-27-2006, 11:39 PM,
Haven't received them. Not in the junk folder. I will look at that filter and see what happens. [email protected]

Then again, I am facing a very large tank with a very small one. Whats the hurry?
08-28-2006, 02:39 AM,
just sent them again...
08-28-2006, 06:49 PM,
Been having the same luck with Pioneer, i keep sending the files but no response,... Elltee and I are rolling right along with only a couple turns to go.
08-28-2006, 09:59 PM,
Ratzki,

I have sent you an email with both of my addresses.

Cheers