• Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

ATTN ALL: CHECK THIS OUT!!
08-21-2006, 06:01 AM,
ATTN ALL: CHECK THIS OUT!!
Hello Friends,

check this internet page:

www.feldzugschmiede.com

lots of scenarios, cmapaigns, pages and 3 add-on cds for the campaign series!

some german guys who have put lot of work into the cs since years. some of their scenarios are already in the blitz scn data base.

they have a new internet page, also with English and French translation.

i have 2 of their add-on Cd since 2 years. they are really a masterful work and great fun. back than i bought them for 10 euro each.

Horrido

steffen

Quote this message in a reply
08-21-2006, 06:37 AM,
RE: ATTN ALL: CHECK THIS OUT!!
08-21-2006, 09:44 AM,
Thanks Steffen!

Looks like some interesting stuff. Do you know if the East front stuff will work with v1.03?

The google translation is poor at best. Can you offer any clarity to what should be downloaded.

Rob
08-22-2006, 09:24 PM,
This is one very interesting web site with lots of add ons, scenarios and campaigns. I like the idea of linked campaigns and wonder how it works?

Now, granted the web site's English is a little chopping but from what I read it looks like these guys have already re-made EFII, West Front and possibly Rising Sun. Are these CDs they are talking about something similar to what Matrix was going to do... because it sure reads like it?

Again because of the way it's written there is one page were they are saying that their CD can run the original WF Battle Pack scenarios and that to me makes it sound like a remake.

It would be nice if someone here that speaks German could check it out and let us know for sure. Especially the part if their new CDs are compatable with the originals? :smoke:
Good Hunting,
Reddog
08-24-2006, 01:55 AM,
08-24-2006, 06:12 AM,
I downloaded one of the scenarios. It covers the battle of Hill 112 near Caen.
It looks interesting. The Canadian 4th Armored Brigade vs the 10th SS Pz.

I had to download it on the German language site as the English translated site wouldn't allow me to download.

Rob