• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Massive Overlord scenario
08-21-2006, 12:41 AM,
Massive Overlord scenario
Are you all aware of this Mega scenario ( 1250 turns and thousands of units ) available over at TheWargamer scenario department.
It's listed under WestFront/OperationSealion.
However please note My old PC with World at War installed and 512Ram/memory would'nt open it.
Now have a new PC and have downloaded and opened the Monster it's a joy to look over this work of art and I welcome this opertunity to thank Mr H.J.Baltjes on this superb masterpiece.
Quote this message in a reply
08-21-2006, 07:03 AM,
RE: Massive Overlord scenario
Currently playing this against a friend but only until 120 this would take 4 years to play at a turn a day and by e-mail as fast as possible 8 years to play.Looks a great scenario but the turns are a bit to much for all.No disrespect to the designer by the way.
08-21-2006, 09:56 AM,
For the last three years I've been playing H.J.Baltjes Hell's Highway, he has some Great Scenrios.
08-21-2006, 10:20 PM,
Yes I think it would be more of a team game.
Started PC gaming just over 5years ago and played " Hells Highway " against the A/I from either side, remember one Sunday a turn which took 14hrs, woke up the next day with a real headache.
08-22-2006, 06:41 AM,
Deturk, have you "IL 2 FORGOTTEN BATTLES" ?

08-22-2006, 07:18 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-23-2006, 12:12 AM by Deturk.)
08-22-2006, 09:47 AM,
I have looked for this scenario but all that I can find is a 100 turn scenario on Operation Sealion. Can you send me the zip files?

My email is [email protected]

Nick
Bioman
08-24-2006, 04:18 AM,
Von Luck, yeh that's one for when we all retire, how is the scenario playing out ( i.e. is it balanced and have you encountered any problems.