• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

dumb H2H question
08-16-2006, 07:17 AM,
dumb H2H question
OK I admit it...I have no idea what the difference is between playing H2H and regular PBEM (non H2H scenarios)
embarrassed to admit it..but I have to ask..whats the diff !!
Quote this message in a reply
08-16-2006, 07:46 AM,
RE: dumb H2H question
Not a dumb question at all :)
A regular PBEM scenario is from the HPS stock scenarios, you play it and record the result at the end, problem is many of these games can be very one sided :hissy:

A H2H scenario is downloaded from H2H productions (top right hand corner of page under G-4 Supply), these are scenarios from various designers (like Volcano) that have been placed there to be tested by us players for balance and enjoyment, with the feedback from the tests the designers can adjust their scenarios to improve balance. We will then have a list of approved scenarios for all titles that players can download in the knowledge that they will be balanced and great fun! Big Grin

Now i think the word "test" is putting people off, it only means that you register your game and then fill in a VERY simple form at the end, you will also be awarded a set amount of ladder points (depending on scenario size) if you win, lose or draw as this is a test game ;)

Hope that answers your question, you can also read my "stickys" at the top of this page, if anybody else is unsure how the H2H section works just ask me, it's what i am here for! :cool:
08-16-2006, 08:05 AM,
And if you don't want to post on the forum, you can contact me by private message or email, i will do all i can to help you out and get you started :)
08-16-2006, 10:56 AM,
Excellent !! whew...now lets see what I would like to test !
thanks for the info !
much appreciated