• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Last FLAREfor LAUPNIV
08-15-2006, 01:09 PM,
Last FLAREfor LAUPNIV
dude we're going on 5 weeks ? drop me a line if we still on.

Walkure:conf:
Quote this message in a reply
08-15-2006, 03:46 PM,
RE: Last FLAREfor LAUPNIV
Howdy,

I thought I would check to see if you have you received turns for our games. If we have too much trouble exchanging files, that is fine. Cheers, Sphinx
Don't Expect Too Much
08-15-2006, 07:38 PM,
Juan,
Laupniv is a very regular guy when it comes with turns.I'll drop him a line,from what i could tell he's not visiting the mb very often.
Send this user an email
08-15-2006, 09:59 PM,
RE:��Last FLAREfor LAUPNIV
08-15-2006, 10:00 PM,
raz_atoth(FGM) Wrote:Juan,
Laupniv is a very regular guy when it comes with turns.I'll drop him a line,from what i could tell he's not visiting the mb very often.

yea see if that works. i send him two direct mailing and no response.

Walkure
08-17-2006, 11:21 AM,
From my point of view, you had email problems for several weeks and then zip file problems and then you were using someone else's email and then you thought all was ok. I lost interest. However, the good news is that I'm not particularly concerned about wins or losses and you are more than welcome to tally this up as a surrender. Best regards and good luck in future games.

With regard to the post from 'Sphinx', I don't recognize the name at all - sorry. Please feel free to email me what you think was the last turn and I'll wing it. Best regards and good luck in future games.
08-17-2006, 11:49 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-17-2006, 12:01 PM by Walkure.)