• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Poll: Which version do you play the most?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
H2H Fr 7.1
28.57%
14 28.57%
SPWW2
0%
0 0%
SPWAW Enhanced
14.29%
7 14.29%
winSPWW2
30.61%
15 30.61%
SPMBT 3.01 (DOS)
0%
0 0%
winMBT
26.53%
13 26.53%
Total 49 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

What version of Steel Panthers do you play the most?
08-30-2006, 05:22 PM,
RE: What version of Steel Panthers do you play the most?
ATCS Wrote:Er, hello there. Just popped in from the CM boards...curious about playing other games. I've done some quick poking around and SP looks interesting. Was wondering if it is still played with any frequency? If so, which flavor? (I didn't vote in yer poll, so wasn't able to see results). Also, after visiting www.steelpanthersonline.com, am I correct in understanding that SPWaW is free? I just need to d/l it? I appreciate any time you may take in patronizing me. Big Grin

Airluca asked the same question couple of weeks ago, check that thread and you'll get your question answered and more.
Vesku

[Image: Medals50_thumb8.gif]
Quote this message in a reply
08-31-2006, 01:25 AM,
ATCS Wrote:Er, hello there. Just popped in from the CM boards...curious about playing other games. I've done some quick poking around and SP looks interesting. Was wondering if it is still played with any frequency? If so, which flavor? (I didn't vote in yer poll, so wasn't able to see results). Also, after visiting www.steelpanthersonline.com, am I correct in understanding that SPWaW is free? I just need to d/l it? I appreciate any time you may take in patronizing me. Big Grin
yes its free
:)
Send this user an email
08-31-2006, 12:20 PM,
RE:�� What version of Steel Panthers do you play the most?
Vesku Wrote:Airluca asked the same question couple of weeks ago, check that thread and you'll get your question answered and more.

Found the thread, and the responses. Thanks for the direction.
09-02-2006, 10:07 PM,
Send this user an email
09-03-2006, 01:32 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-03-2006, 01:33 AM by Alby.)
Send this user an email