• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Considering joining
08-13-2006, 04:25 AM,
Considering joining
Have West Front & East Front 2

What are the latest versions ? (and where can I get the patches ?).

TIA
Antoni ChmielowskigGames Played : WiTP-AE, TOAW3,Gary Grigsbys War in The East/ War In The West
Quote this message in a reply
08-13-2006, 04:55 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-13-2006, 05:02 AM by Colonel Olrik.)
RE: Considering joining
Hello Antoni,

The latest version of EF2 is "Fall of the reich". The patch is 1.03 but not works with custom scenarios. It's better to apply 1.02 patch.

WF 1.05 is the latest version.

You can get these patches on the site in downloads/patches/Campaign serie.

Best Regards

Christophe alias " vulcain"

Send this user an email
08-13-2006, 05:02 AM,
Plse do !

I would be very grateful !

I might even give you some more ACOW wins !
Antoni ChmielowskigGames Played : WiTP-AE, TOAW3,Gary Grigsbys War in The East/ War In The West
08-13-2006, 06:11 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-13-2006, 06:15 AM by Abatis.)
EF II gold is up to 1.03 and require no patches. To get custom scenarios designed using 1.02 to run you have to do some minor file editing, and there is plenty of step by step documentation and people willing to help you along in that task. If you just have EF II though(not gold), it's your choice on 1.02 or 1.03. I would choose 1.03 personally, The files will run, they just need a little help, and you have the "latest" patch that way. I think both versions are compatible with pbem? Or am I wrong there?
"I'll wrestle anybody in the crowd!"

Pappy Boyington
08-13-2006, 06:15 AM,
Brian,

Can u email them in words of 1 syllable or less please !