• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

in between turns?
08-13-2006, 10:41 PM,
RE: in between turns?
The sleepy village of Wolfshome (483|355, K34) now in existance and waiting to join the tribe.
Quote this message in a reply
08-13-2006, 11:32 PM,
Invite sent kelen
08-14-2006, 01:45 AM,
I thought I would say this here rather than on the tribe forum.

It has to do with Razs diplomatic sugestion on that forum that we only invite Blitz members. I can only wonder what out non blitz tribes mates thought of that? Remember that they can read everything we type there.

Non blitz tribesmen are probably key to our eventual domination of world 2 (Its only a matter of time.) Unless we do get a huge uptake of blitzers, but I doubt we would get more than 20 or so.

We must not make non blitzers feel like 2nd tier citizens in our tribe It is hard work convincing them to come on board in the first place, once on board we must keep them on board.

That said I nominate Raz for consular general.
08-14-2006, 02:26 AM,
I will make a statement ensuring our no blitz fodder are just as welcome as anyone , i don't see us growing to 80 people for quite some time so the more the merrier, i just hope they don't leave and go tell our secrets for world domination to any of the big tribes who will crush us like a pimple on their ass..
08-15-2006, 04:54 AM,
The game looks interesting. Can someone tell how you play.
08-15-2006, 05:19 AM,
it's a game of building resources, stealing them from others, political swaying and trading your excessives on the black market type game :)

ya gotta be active tho, otherwise you will be plundered to hell's delight by the meanies like myself :)
08-15-2006, 05:19 AM,
it's a game of building resources, stealing them from others, political swaying and trading your excessives on the black market type game :)

ya gotta be active tho, otherwise you will be plundered to hell's delight by the meanies like myself :)