• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

CROSS CLUB TOURNAMENT - ANYONE INTERESTED ?
08-29-2006, 09:09 AM,
RE: CROSS CLUB TOURNAMENT - ANYONE INTERESTED ?
Okay guys, with the addition of a few extra members the Blitz can now field 3 teams. This allows the FGM component of the Blitz to breakaway into a seperate team as they did before in the Armoured Joust series of tournaments.

As such there have been some changes to the teams.........

What was Blitz Team 1 become the FGM team. FGM that were reserves now join this team. Those players that weren't FGM now go into the new Blitz team that has been formed.

What was Blitz Team 2 becomes Team 1. No othere changes apply.

The new Blitz Team 2 is comprised of 4 Players from what was the originally the Blitz 1 team, plus the reserves.

I hope you follow the above.......

So where does this leave us, well it leaves a 9 player FGM team, so one player will have to play 2 games, and two fill Blitz teams.

I need a volunteer from the players in the new Blitz 2 team to act as Team Captain please.....

To allow these changes to take effect I have delayed the start of the tournament by 2 days....

Cheers

Vulture

"What we do in life, echoes in eternity..."
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
08-29-2006, 11:29 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-29-2006, 11:29 PM by Kelen.)
08-30-2006, 01:23 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-30-2006, 08:19 AM by Vulture.)
RE:��CROSS CLUB TOURNAMENT - ANYONE INTERESTED ?
Send this user an email
08-30-2006, 08:21 AM,
BLITZ TEAM 2
Guys

In the abscence of any volunteers Glider has kindly agreed to be the Blitz Team 2 CAPTAIN.

Cheers

Vulture
Send this user an email
08-31-2006, 02:32 AM,
Guys

A quick update

Provided I get the information I require tonight from the SZO club, I can update the web site and we can start the tournament tonight.

Blitz Team 2 members please contact Glider your Team Captain ASAP if you wish to change your inital allocation of Axis or Allies. Unless I hear of changes required TONIGHT, things will stand as they are now.

I've asked Red Devil about the possibility of setting up a passworded thread for some closed tactics discussions. In the meantime suggest all Blitz players start discussing tactics with your Captains either by PM or E-Mails.

Cheers

Vulture
Send this user an email
08-31-2006, 02:46 AM,
Ian if you cant get anyone to play the 2 games for the FGM I'd like to volunteer.

Bootie
08-31-2006, 07:53 AM,
RE:��CROSS CLUB TOURNAMENT - ANYONE INTERESTED ?
Bootie(FGM) Wrote:Ian if you cant get anyone to play the 2 games for the FGM I'd like to volunteer.

Bootie

Bootie

The FGM are okay, its Blitz team 2 that are a player short............. I'm afraid you can't play for both .... LOL :)

Still waiting on ZSO to get their proverbial sh1t together............

Vulture
Send this user an email
09-01-2006, 12:57 AM,
A quick update guys, the tournament will be starting tonight. I'll update the web site mid evening.

Cheers

Vulture
Send this user an email
09-02-2006, 12:49 AM,
Attention Maj. Pain.

I will be gone until Sept 25 or there abouts so some one will have to sub for me. Sorry for any inconvenience.