• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Downloading Scenarios Problem?
08-07-2006, 02:39 AM,
Downloading Scenarios Problem?
I've tried a few times to download an EFII scenario from the Blitz and always get this error message:

550/pub/scenarios/campaign_series/east_front/kune.zip: No such file or directory

Is there a problem with the Blitz web site or am I doing something wrong? Thx for any help! :smoke:
Good Hunting,
Reddog
Quote this message in a reply
08-07-2006, 03:21 AM,
RE: Downloading Scenarios Problem?
There is no such file, what's the scenario name and I'll try to link the correct file to it.
08-07-2006, 04:34 AM,
Thanks for looking into this but it seems it doesn't matter what file I choose I get the same error message. Try these 3 scenarios and see if you can download them:

"Kampfgruppe Langkeit"
"Expect the Unexpected"
"The Fall of a Hero City"

These are all listed on the 1st and 2nd pages of the East Front II scenario download pages.
Good Hunting,
Reddog
08-07-2006, 08:29 AM,

Attached Files
.zip   LANGKEIT.zip (Size: 7.71 KB / Downloads: 5)
08-07-2006, 08:51 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-07-2006, 08:58 AM by Reddog.)
Thanks again for the reply but I just wanted you to know that I've got cable also. It wasn't a matter of not waiting because after less than 15 seconds I would receive the error message as stated above and could go no further. I got the message and only had the option of pressing the "ok" button which then ended the down file phase. :angry:

I do have the PB#1 disc and it was one of the best purchases I ever made... besides buying Europe in Flames. :smoke:
Good Hunting,
Reddog
08-07-2006, 09:16 AM,
Right you got the error because there is no file named that on the server.. if you tell me what scenario you was trying to DL that KUNE.zip file for I can check for correction.

The other GD file should D/L for you or you have a firewall setting not allowing FTP transfers,

the PB scenarios should be on your CD if you own it, no need to D/L them :)