• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

TOAW 3 Blitz Tournament - Fallschirmj�ger in the Mediterranean
10-21-2006, 11:32 PM,
RE: TOAW 3 Blitz Tournament - Fallschirmj�ger in the Mediterranean
nemo69 Wrote:Good evening gents,

We're nearing the deadline for the first round (October 4th) - how are you doing all? So far, I know for sure of two end games, what about the rest of the bunch? :cool:

Marc

Biedermann and me have send you our results long time ago. I cannot see them on the tourny page. Do you got our mails?
Quote this message in a reply
10-22-2006, 07:25 AM,
Tsunami Wrote:

We're nearing the deadline for the first round (October 4th) - how are you doing all? So far, I know for sure of two end games, what about the rest of the bunch? :cool:

Marc

Biedermann and me have send you our results long time ago. I cannot see them on the tourny page. Do you got our mails?
Nope - I've just rechecked my eamil folders. Can you please resend them at: toaw [at] free [dot] com?
The spam control on my gaming address is quite the paranoid so it might have inadvertently put your message aside aside.
Fais ce que dois.
Send this user an email
10-22-2006, 07:27 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-23-2006, 06:40 AM by nemo69.)
Tsunami Wrote:

Marc

Nope - I've just rechecked my eamil folders. Can you please resend them at: toaw [at] free [dot] fr?
The spam control on my gaming address is quite the paranoid so it might have inadvertently put your message aside.

EDIT: corrected my email address...
Fais ce que dois.
Send this user an email
10-22-2006, 11:26 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-22-2006, 11:28 PM by Tsunami.)
O.k. my file (Rimini) is on the way and I asked Biderman to resend his from the Leros fight too.

No, not on the way. I got a "failed" message.
- These recipients of your message have been processed by the mail server:
[email protected]; Failed; 5.4.0 (other or undefined network or routing status)
10-23-2006, 06:36 AM,
You have mail :)
Fais ce que dois.
Send this user an email
10-23-2006, 09:24 AM,
Have not yet played in a tournament but would like to do so. Am I too late to sign up? Prefer Axis.
Send this user an email
10-28-2006, 07:49 AM,
bibbo Wrote:Have not yet played in a tournament but would like to do so. Am I too late to sign up? Prefer Axis.
Hi Bibbo - looks like we have our full complement at the time but don't worry, it shouldn't be too long after we've finished this one before we start another tournament. Stay tuned ;)
Fais ce que dois.
Send this user an email
11-09-2006, 09:10 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-09-2006, 09:11 AM by nemo69.)
Good evening gents!

Thought I'd make a heads-up of sorts ;)

How are things going on the road to Rimini? In our game with Bidermann (FGM), we're about halfway through it and there's heavy fighting between the Foglia and Conca rivers.

Cheers,

Marc
Fais ce que dois.
Send this user an email
12-06-2006, 06:35 AM,
Seems my post from yesterday night somehow disappeared :conf:

Well, nevermind. Bidermann (FGM) and I have finished our Road to Rimini game. Three to go! ;)

Given the pace the tournament has adopted, it seems obvious we'll have to postpone its end. Shall we say by the end of the month?

Cheers,

Marc
Fais ce que dois.
Send this user an email
12-06-2006, 06:36 AM,
Seems my post from yesterday night somehow disappeared :conf:

Well, nevermind. Bidermann (FGM) and I have finished our Road to Rimini game. Three to go! ;)

Given the pace the tournament has adopted, it seems obvious we'll have to postpone its end. Shall we say by the end of the month?

Cheers,

Marc
Fais ce que dois.
Send this user an email