• Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Uraaaaaaaaa VICTORY 101 paratrooper
07-28-2006, 04:27 PM,
RE:��Uraaaaaaaaa VICTORY 101 paratrooper
Quote this message in a reply
07-28-2006, 04:31 PM,
RE:��Uraaaaaaaaa VICTORY 101 paratrooper
Hulldown Wrote:I'll be the dummy that asks.What is the land forces academy?
For what military?

LOL Big Grin :) heheheheh

it's the echivalent of the US West Point Academy ....my Academy creates combat officer for the ground forces infantry , tanks , airborne , artilery... is where we create the elite ;)

CHEERS cheers
till Monday aspect slow files..i'll be drunk ;) cheersafter 3 parties Big Grin
07-28-2006, 05:17 PM,
RE: Uraaaaaaaaa VICTORY 101 paratrooper
On a personal level -- I gues congratulations are in order.

Speaking as a tourney organiser: @#$#@#$$ -- why sign up for something like the Byte Battle Tourney which is scheduled to run for over a year when you know you might disappear off the CM scene just after it starts??!!
Dammit -- that's annoying!!
07-28-2006, 06:04 PM,
don't worry i'll play the games in my time off , when i come home when i come from the ACademy ...don't worry
07-28-2006, 08:14 PM,
101paratrooper Wrote:don't worry i'll play the games in my time off , when i come home when i come from the ACademy ...don't worry

How often will this be. I am in your longest day tourney, how are you going to administer that. I cant imagine that the terms at the academy are less than 10 weeks long. So that means 30 weeks of the year you cant touch a computer.

I dont see how you can either participate in or run tourneys under thsoe conditions.
07-28-2006, 08:36 PM,
congratulations and all that old chap. first rate achievement.

but let me get this straight.

you set up a tourney, badger me to join and then announce you won't be doing anything after august. so i guess thats all gone T.U.

you jump on my tournament, offer to take charge of a Blitz team, but can't be bothered to read the rules.

then you moan that you won't be playing in the first round games.

(which will go on way past the end of august.)

and the campaigns made up of games that'll take us through probably till 2008.

I'm more than a little confused...
07-28-2006, 09:27 PM,
Congrats on making the grade Bogdan, good luck in becoming an officer of your armed forces.

I feel you might want to re-evaluate your positions in the many tourneys and games you're invovled in. In all fairness not many folks are thrilled at the prospect of having to wait on you to come home for a weekend, and expect to play a boat load of game turns while enjoying family and friends time as well.

I sympathize with the growing list of players here who feel unhappy about the gaming situation.
As a courtesy you may want to begin providing some subsitution suggestions for your tourney spots. As for the tourney you're running, I can only say that the manner in which you handle this with your participants will be a deciding factor in how well your next one generates player interest.

You seem to have more on your plate than you can handle, can I suggest you finish current games to prevent having them logged against you for long term absences. Clean up all those loose ends before you roll out, it's only fair and honorable to the guys.

07-29-2006, 02:06 AM,
Randy till i'm gone i want to participate in the turneys

when i'll be gone i'll back off from from the turneys ...till then i have 1 month left
we'll talk then
Cheers to all
07-29-2006, 03:13 AM,
101paratrooper Wrote:Randy till i'm gone i want to participate in the turneys

when i'll be gone i'll back off from from the turneys ...till then i have 1 month left
we'll talk then
Cheers to all

Yes but Para, you cant participate in the tourneys on that basis. If you cant make the fufillment to play in the tourney from its start to its finish what is the point in participating in it? If you get through the first round the tourney runner then just has to find someone to take your place.

Also you are running a tourney in which I am participating, it seems fair to conclude that the first round will end just about the time you are leaving for boot camp. What happens then?

However, the above is not the important issue. Why on earth did you join 2 tourneys, 1 campaighn and start your own tourney when at the same time working and studying to achieve entrance to boot camp whereby you couldnt meet any of the above commitments after Aug 27th???????

07-29-2006, 04:02 AM,
I'm just offering advice, you've made your bed.

Courtesy towards your fellow gamers will ensure longetivity