• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

What Next?
07-22-2006, 02:02 AM,
What Next?
Comming from the Ops board I'm used to much speculation on what the next PZ camp title is to be. Here I have noticed no such speculation so thought I might start some. First off hoping that there is to be another title added to the fine HPS series I wonder what people would like it to be? Me I'm for Chancellorsville and fighting Joe being given a lesson in how to be humbe. Any one else have anything they would like to see covered?
Quote this message in a reply
07-22-2006, 02:26 AM,
RE: What Next?
I'm dying to see a campaign from Chickamauga to Atlanta and if HPS is real generous they'll throw in Murfreesboro to boot. I wouldn't be surprised though to see it be 2nd Bull Run to Antietam since many of the probable needed maps are already done in the Gettysburg campaign.
07-22-2006, 02:29 PM,

I would get either Antietam or Chickamauga so i hope its either one of them
07-22-2006, 10:15 PM,
I'd like 2nd Mannasas to Antietam just fine. I know that's kind of like choosing vanilla ice cream to some, but Antietam to me has always been the most compelling battle in the entire war. When I think of the Irish Brigade there and what they did at the Sunken Road I get goosebumps and a lump in my throat! When I was in Waterford, Ireland I saw a very prominent statue of Tom Meagher mounted and in full Union General regalia....those guys made quite an impression even across the pond. They make quite an impression on me across time.

I'll buy whatever is next though, doesn't matter. I still have to get Franklin, Shiloh and Corinth!
"I'll wrestle anybody in the crowd!"

Pappy Boyington
07-24-2006, 09:43 PM,
07-25-2006, 04:58 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-25-2006, 05:00 AM by Abatis.)
RE:��What Next?
"I'll wrestle anybody in the crowd!"

Pappy Boyington