• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Att: Greybeard,General SP,Vesku, Wigam
07-22-2006, 05:40 PM,
RE: Att: Greybeard,General SP,Vesku, Wigam
Speaking of Finns gary, how goes our MBT game??
[Image: Tiger-Sig2.jpg]
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
07-23-2006, 12:02 AM,
Have it to you tonight Marcus. Neogtiating with the Americans for a couple of portable nukes to stop you :)
07-23-2006, 04:48 AM,
Hello Guys,

OK - here's what it looks like we have going..

Summer 1982 - China and NK have decided to 'incorporate' the rebellious children that have been living a life of deprevation on their tiny island.. so much to offer, it is hard to understand why our bretheren have not previously accepted our welcoming hand. The Powers That Be have decided to offer again - with the help of Commanders Greybeard and General SP - who will tasked to 'ask again', and then help these wayward children see the error of their ways..

It appears that Australia wishes to interfere with our proceedings -too bad for them.. :kill:

So here is what we have set up - once we are all agreed Big Grin

Summer 1982
10K per player
1500 points of artillery per team
2 air per player
Map at least 120 x 120
Turns 30
visibiity 45
Para's/helos are OK

Greybeard/General SP (PRC/PRK)
vs
Vesku/Wigam (Australia/ROC)

May your technology survive the advancing horde!! :smg:

-Greybeard
07-23-2006, 05:07 AM,
Would it be bad to ask for a copy of each teams end turn to be saved? It would make for chaep entertainment this winter when it's too nasty to go outside and there are no wars to watch on FOX.:boom2::boom1:
"I totally don't know what that means, but I WHOUNT it!"
-Jessica Simpson
07-23-2006, 06:48 AM,
Sounds great to me. Blows disgusting insulting sound towards Wigam. Nothing like BBQ aussie :)

The truth is: Grumbler just wants to laugh at my play style :);)
07-23-2006, 02:08 PM,
Wigam agrees too, nothing like being a voyer. Haha too be honest i would mind a peak at your team game you have going. I have read the post and have kinds formed a mental picture about the battle.

I am Kiwi but seeing as there is no Kiwi's in MBT Aussies are the next best thing. Something muttered under his breath about General SP. :whis:

Should be good Gary, see you on the battle field!

Wigam
[Image: Tiger-Sig2.jpg]
Send this user an email
07-23-2006, 07:47 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-23-2006, 07:48 PM by shortreengage.)
Yes GRUMMI, please do send us a copy of your end turn:grin2:It would be very interesting to us as well. We could all use the entertainment. If fact why don't you just post it as an attachment here:whis:
Don't worry, we too have formed a mental picture of the battlefield so you would'nt be letting the cat out of the bag.

cheers
07-24-2006, 01:20 AM,
That is a thought. However, being the hardworking lads that you are, I suspect you would have to look at the turn at night.:cool2: Not wanting youse guys to suffer eyestrain, that would have to wait until there are burning Pattons littering the battlefield. For that to happen, they need to come out from hiding. So clank your little Pattons out where we can set them on fire and illuminate the battle field and everybody can see, then we'll post the turn.
After all, I would hate to be the one responsible for having some of the worlds best and most valuable employees all coming down with eye problems, on or about the same date.Whip

Some empire building Bureaucrat at DHS would see it as a terrorist attack and then there would hell to pay. Flag
I mean, think how your wife will react when you tell her you are selling the family manse and moving into a cave. :eek1: Kids are kool with that stuff, but wifeys tend to be non-amused. Fiery Highly non-amused.:censored:Hang
"I totally don't know what that means, but I WHOUNT it!"
-Jessica Simpson