• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

2005-2006 Short Scenario Challenge- Deadline for completion of final round...
07-15-2006, 11:31 PM,
2005-2006 Short Scenario Challenge- Deadline for completion of final round...
ALL tournament games for the 3rd & final round of 2005-2006 Short Scenario Challenge will need to be completed by *July 30th... Any games not completed will be disqualified... There will be no subtitutions at this time for opponents... July 31st will crown the top *Player 1 & top *Player 2... If you have completed your 3 rounds, thanks for doing so on a timely basis... If you have not completed your 3rd round, please do your best to do so ASAP...
Quote this message in a reply
07-19-2006, 07:18 AM,
RE: 2005-2006 Short Scenario Challenge- Deadline for completion of final round...
Dear CG this sounds unfair to me ... you cannot give such a close deadline...in summertime...what if an opponent (aka me) is enjoying a trip since he will have to work in august?

I understand that a deadline is needed to complete the tournament but i'd really appreciate more time to complete the game...

I have my mobile pc with me... but i can't afford spending hour of my vacancy time on toaw (i'm struggling to find the time to work on other game i have left behind due to corrupted saves not opening...and my girlfriend is so near to kill me..)

Cheers
Airluca
Quote this message in a reply