• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Tag Team trash talk (T5) ??
09-20-2006, 02:29 PM,
Smile  RE: Tag Team trash talk (T5) ??
Hello Shortreengage,

Hmmm - been a while since we sent out the team game.. maybe the hornet's nest they ran into is making them re-think things a little??

:boom2:

:smoke:

Greybeard
Quote this message in a reply
09-20-2006, 11:37 PM,
RE: Tag Team trash talk (T5) ??
Hi GB,
Could be. Or they did'nt get it. Or they got it and are in the disbelief stage. Or they're waiting for the stars to align properly.
09-21-2006, 02:23 AM,
Sorry, been busy. I just got out of my first orals. I'm still trying to figure out the right combination of words to describe a motorcycle in Latin. I went with 'ferrum equus', which got me out of class early, with instructions to work on it some more. I think I'll try 'bicycle du penitus combustion engine' next.
Oh well, I look forward to what ever dying gasp effort youse guys are up to.
Grinding remourslessly forward without a hint of resistance was a tad bit boring.
I was thinking about just running one of thses posts thru a machine translator and then memorizing it, but I think I'll wait till we get into Homer later this year. After all home was a sci-fi guy, which means your posts will fit right in.
"I totally don't know what that means, but I WHOUNT it!"
-Jessica Simpson
09-21-2006, 09:44 AM,
Sorry....been painting and putting in new fixtures in one of the houses I'm selling............Real life issues sometimes does outweigh the game. Well I'm going to do the turn now........you should have it in about an hour. As for you guys striking back..........all I have to say is it's about time you quit hiding.

Jad
09-23-2006, 02:10 AM,
Hello JP,

Actually not really trying to hide.. with the considerable AA assets you guys have, we thought it prudent to let our grunts walk instead of riding..it just took a little longer for the 'movement to contact' phase to happen..

;)

Got the turn OK - just have been a little busy the last couple of days..

Greybeard
09-23-2006, 02:13 AM,
To Grumbler...

Here let me help a little with the 'motor-bike' translation:

OTOR-MAY, IKE-BAY

Does that help??? Big Grin

-Greybeard
09-23-2006, 02:24 AM,
Oink, Oink
-Jessica Simpson
09-29-2006, 06:54 AM,
We're done with the turn. I'll pass it on to JAD as Grummi's mail is bouncing. Like his attack......:smoke:
09-29-2006, 06:54 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-29-2006, 06:56 AM by shortreengage.)
Double post.
09-29-2006, 09:37 AM,
It's all good. It's JP's turn to go first anyway, IIRC. And I would be worried about my attack failing if I had started it yet. So far all I have done is ooze forward. Sort a Kuduze offense. All you see is a leaf here, then there and the next thing you know, your yard is full of ugly stuff. Like PLA Marines.
-Jessica Simpson