• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Tag Team trash talk (T5) ??
09-08-2006, 01:44 AM,
RE: Tag Team trash talk (T5) ??
Just kidding about the flying M48s.I know what fits in a CH53. Now if I had some BMDs and Mi26s Big Grin
Quote this message in a reply
09-08-2006, 09:51 AM,
Actually a M-48 will fly, if you set off enough explosives under it. Granted it doesn't fly far, but it's the thought that counts.:smoke:
"I totally don't know what that means, but I WHOUNT it!"
-Jessica Simpson
09-08-2006, 02:23 PM,
LEts see.. here's an equasion.. one combat wt M48 (50t?) add 20 6000lb thrust JATO bottles.. a cliff = 1 flying M48 for about 15 seconds..

Violin
09-08-2006, 03:34 PM,
Maybe that was a typo and the word should have been 'fleeing'?
Fleeing is something that seems to be a trend along the northern front.Eek

I cleaned out that last tree line. There are 14 Marine Rifle squads either retreating or routed. It will be interesting to see how many rally. I expect to lose some armor next turn, but then we party. I just LOVE catching supressed Infantry in the open with my Armor:smg:.

I guess that is why they call them 'crunchies':cool2:
-Jessica Simpson
09-08-2006, 03:43 PM,
Whoopsie! here is a flying M-109;

http://www.strategypage.com/gallery/arti...231223.asp

-Jessica Simpson
09-09-2006, 03:49 AM,
Hmm, looks alot like a PzH 2000 to me.....:whis:
09-09-2006, 07:55 AM,
shortreengage Wrote:Hmm, looks alot like a PzH 2000 to me.....:whis:

Ok, I'll bow to your superior vechicle indentification skills. To me anything with tracks and a 155 sticking out somewhere is a M-109.
BTW, I may have jumped to a conclusion and put the spurs to it, riding off in the hope of finding a windmill to joust. Did you intend to use that cut and past from Global Sec.org as the basis for a game/scenario/tourney? I took it to be a reasonaly serious skull boneing session, which is why I disagreed so emphatically. As the basis for some SP action it would be very interesting, as a real world exercise it is a recipe for disaster.
-Jessica Simpson
09-09-2006, 10:36 AM,
Well I have to admit.......Greybeard and shortreengage are superior in their combat skills of hiding and avoiding combat. I'm still waiting to see any type of advance from our opponents.....maybe I'm confused this is a meeting engagement right?

Jad
09-13-2006, 02:11 PM,
Ha! General SUI HUI CHAI aka Grummi must have sneezed because here is his little puppet from Pyongyang singing and dancing a jig! (insert scene from TEAM AMERICA here and change title from Dear Leader to Great Leader).

JAD aka General TSO-TSO wrote:
"Well I have to admit.......Greybeard and shortreengage are superior in their combat skills of hiding and avoiding combat." -True, true, but we're not the ones with 2 companies of burning tanks and APCs out there. :whis: " I'm still waiting to see any type of advance from our opponents....." - Keep your eyes open. You'll know it when you see it.

"maybe I'm confused this is a meeting engagement right?" Yep, sure is. You conduct an attack from the march. We conduct a movement to contact and we bump into each other. Sounds like a meeting engagement to me. Maybe you're confused about what actually goes on at these events.

Grummi (Sui Hui Chai) wrote:
"I cleaned out that last tree line. There are 14 Marine Rifle squads either retreating or routed. It will be interesting to see how many rally. I expect to lose some armor next turn, but then we party. I just LOVE catching supressed Infantry in the open with my Armor"

Truth. It's time to party. And I thought I said to send them out in groups of 3-4:P

Next turn should be interesting.
cheers
09-13-2006, 02:33 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-13-2006, 02:37 PM by shortreengage.)
RE:�� Tag Team trash talk (T5) ??