• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Tag Team trash talk (T5) ??
08-15-2006, 08:26 PM,
RE: Tag Team trash talk (T5) ??
So.........who's turn is it? I sure hope you guys are not waiting for me...........

Jad
Quote this message in a reply
08-16-2006, 12:51 AM,
Not sure. SR said he sent out the turn before going AWOL. I never got it, but that doesn't mean much, since I have been busier then a one armed paper-hanger. My new Lyco box has a max capacity of 3 GIGS, so I seriously doubt that it was to full to handle another 2.5 meg turn.:cool2:

But then again GB is something of a wizard at producing enormous files.:rolleyes:
I'm headed out in about 3 hours for 4 or 5 days of clearing brush. I have to get some of the fire hazards cleared off my land before my 50 acres of forest gets turned into 50 acres of charcoal.
So I will be out of pocket until next monday or so.
Florida in August is one of the more miserable places on earth. That is why when the white men took Florida from the indians, they didn't complain too much. Now if it had been spring, there would have been a real tussel over it. By now GB has had enough time to go native, which means if he didn't have critters in school, he would be thinking about loading the old lady on the back of the mule and going someplace civilized for a month or so.

If you have turn 9 (or maybe 10), then it is the current turn. If you want to double check with, I can send you an e-mail with my tracker unit's location.

"The quickest way of ending a war is to lose it."
George Orwell, Polemic, May 1946, "Second Thoughts on James Burnham"
English essayist, novelist, & satirist (1903 - 1950)

"I totally don't know what that means, but I WHOUNT it!"
-Jessica Simpson
08-16-2006, 05:48 AM,
Hello Guys,

SR sent me the turn also - just in case you get too confused I can send it out again :)

Greybeard
08-23-2006, 10:42 PM,
I'll send you an e-mail after I get my boxes cleared out.
-Jessica Simpson
08-31-2006, 03:10 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-31-2006, 03:11 AM by shortreengage.)
Well, we seem to be back on track. The turn is in the hands of my esteemed associate(if he's not dogpaddling to stay afloat:whis: )

Grummi, did you run out of RR jeeps yet? I had to whack a Type 55 AC this turn. That and some nosey PLAN Marines! Just when you think your S2 has a 100% read on their ORBAT somebody throws a wrench in the machinery. Makes it hard to brief. It does however explain the 61mm mortar and HMG fire beating up that hill. What other suprises do you have? Did everybody bring marines to this fight?:conf:

08-31-2006, 08:16 AM,
Now if I told you, they wouldn't be suprises, would they?:happy:
Your S-2 will be happy to know that once my Marines secure that hill, giving me enfilade on your recon units looking for a gap between that hill and my RRjeeps, he will have a lot more data to work with. Then it will be your turn to pound that hill top. I suspect by the end of the game, that hill will be mostly craters and burning woods. Still in our possesion, of course.:thumbs_up:
-Jessica Simpson
08-31-2006, 08:40 AM,
Recon units? Gaps?Hmm? I don't know what you're talking about.:whis:

I'd worry more about what that sneaky git Greybeard was up to and not my usual Joe Obvious routine. In fact he even has me worried. Him and that Shark in MBT rookie's clothing of yours. Big Grin
08-31-2006, 09:45 AM,
I'm so far inside GB's cycle that when he pushes down on the pedal it pinches my toes. :grin2:

I've peeped what is waiting back there on the off chance your recon units find a gap (they won't). I would shoot something nasty at them, but right now we need smoke more then HE. Besides, there really isn't anyplace for them to go, is there?Shark That means when I get around to killing them, they will still be there. :kill:

Special Orders to No.1 Section 13/3/18

(1) This position will be held, and the section will remain here until relieved.
(2) The enemy cannot be allowed to interfere with this programme.
(3) If the section cannot remain here alive,
it will remain here dead, but in any case it will remain here.
(4) Should any man, through shell shock or other cause, attempt to surrender,
he will remain here dead.
(5) Should all guns be blown out, the section will use Mills grenades and other novelties.
(6) Finally, the position as stated, will be held.

F.P. Bethune Lt
O/C No.1 Section
-Jessica Simpson
09-05-2006, 01:09 PM,
You guys are awful happy about killing that BTR. Just think how much joy you will get from killing another one. Only 40 or so more to go. :boom2:

Meanwhile, you are hanging onto that hill up north by your fingernails.
Did I mention I have some new nail clippers?Eek This looks like a good time to try them out.
I see the Stallions are off the range again. Shuttling fresh meat to the grinder? Hang
-Jessica Simpson
09-06-2006, 02:49 AM,
We're downright extatic! Big Grin Just think if we actually shot a tank:grin2:

Why don't you send a few more out. Small groups please. Lets see....
do the math.....a little battle calculus as they say..........54xM48= 54x90mm guns x 3 ROF x 20%PH x 80%PK = # of Yaki(Dim-Sum for you Sinophiles) wrappers need for supper. That should be.....26. Divide by the # KM of front and you get 26/8 = 3.25 so yeah send out 3-4 at a time. That should be good. If you wait 2 turns until our CH53s land some more M48s you can start sending out whole companies if that would be better for you? Nail clippers? They work on nose hairs too as long as you don't get the big ones.50cal