• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Tag Team trash talk (T5) ??
07-21-2006, 09:20 AM,
RE: Tag Team trash talk (T5) ??
Hi Greybeard

Well by the sounds of it we have four now. Wigam, General SP, Vesku and Grebeard.

Wigam
[Image: Tiger-Sig2.jpg]
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
07-25-2006, 09:20 PM,
07-25-2006, 10:02 PM,
Yeh, I am worried about that.Cry Those 175's just have too much of a range advantage. If your experience levels are over 70, you will eventually get my Off map 130's. You got one battery, but I think they will be back up shortly. The supression has been dropping by half per turn since you hit them, so in another couple of turns, what's left should be ready for a fire mission.:boom1:
Hiding? Moi? It almost sounds like you are accusing me of laying in wait,Shark or even an ambush. I know you are too much of a gentleman to do that, so it must be some sort of comm problem. I suggest going up two channels and trying again out in the open. Those hills you are hiding behind are blocking communications. Come out in the open and you will get all the communications one could hope for.:cool: You might not like the message, but that is a risk inherent to all communications.Violin
"I totally don't know what that means, but I WHOUNT it!"
-Jessica Simpson
07-30-2006, 06:35 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-30-2006, 06:36 AM by shortreengage.)
07-30-2006, 08:30 AM,
Supply and demand, my good chap. As the supply of jeeps dwindles, the demand for them grows.
And I'm not sure wire parties are such a good idea. As a rule of thumb Electricity and Koreans don't mix. Or at least they didn't back in the day.Devil No, I think I will stick with my drum, bugel and whistle corps. A flag every now and then, just to keep the commo guys on their toes.
I like the 105's best. Not as much punch, but then I'm not looking for kills from my arty.:boom1: I want supression, and coverage. With 4 tubes per demi-battery, and a faster rate of fire then the 6" guns, I can get it. Plus they cost less.
It seems like everybody I play nowdays has artyphobia.Eek So bang per buck, :2guns: becomes important. Sometimes the difference between a 105 and a 175 is a 82mm mortar battery. And 82 + 105 is 187, which is 12 more then 175. So it's almost like getting the house rate at the Chicken ranch.:bang::grin2:
-Jessica Simpson
08-01-2006, 04:24 PM,
Youse guys need to smell the wind. There is a storm coming. Time to batten the hatches, lock up the women and children and ask your purile gods for help.:soap:
You might want to hide the dogs too.:smoke:
-Jessica Simpson
08-01-2006, 08:22 PM,
Actually I prefer 122s and 152s like the ones your partner in crime is killing rabbits with. I'm not a big fan of 105s in the game. Well, except for M108s with nearly endless ammo. In our last game your 76mm caused me more problems than your 122 MRLs. Effects based warfare as applied to artillery. Nice.

As for the storm, nice fireworks display. Lets see if I can find some of our own.:P
08-01-2006, 08:22 PM,
Actually I prefer 122s and 152s like the ones your partner in crime is killing rabbits with. I'm not a big fan of 105s in the game. Well, except for M108s with nearly endless ammo. In our last game your 76mm caused me more problems than your 122 MRLs. Effects based warfare as applied to artillery. Nice.

As for the storm, nice fireworks display. Lets see if I can find some of our own.:P
08-01-2006, 08:53 PM,
What's up with the double listing Mr. S.......are we stu,,,,stu,,,stu,,tering now...........lol. As for being a partner in crime....I'll have you know that I've never been caught commiting a major crime. Now on to other things....where is the vaunted wheremact in our one on one game? They seem to be cowering in the woods like little girls........lol.

Jad
08-02-2006, 02:52 AM,
Yep, those 75-76 range guns are real good for supressing enemy troops, but sometimes you just want to smash things.Big Grin
For smashing, bigger IS better. And those guns you are felling now is just the thunder, the Lightening and the whirlwind is on the way.:whis:

While I appreciate your running a couple of tanks and some tracks full of recruits out in the open, you need bigger bait when you are fishing for a Megladoon. Shark2

I would suggest a clapped out old fishing boat with some hammy actors on board. There is a reason why that is the traditional bait. After all, it is no accident that Lawyers and Doctors flock to Hollywood.
-Jessica Simpson