• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Tag Team trash talk (T5) ??
07-20-2006, 07:58 PM,
RE: Tag Team trash talk (T5) ??
Hi Vesku

Well if gary is keen we have three, so any more takers??
[Image: Tiger-Sig2.jpg]
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
07-20-2006, 10:41 PM,
Here is a hint. something I should have done when I set-up the game and didn't even think about. Label the map features. It makes it a lot easier to communicate if there are place names on the places. I find myself going thru the "Little hill with the small cluster of trees just above the y-shaped ridge line that's to the left of the cross-roads north of that 4 hut village". X,Y co-ordinates are ok, unless you have a lot of them. Next time I an going to give the hills numbers and the villages names. Roads too.cheers
"I totally don't know what that means, but I WHOUNT it!"
-Jessica Simpson
07-20-2006, 11:03 PM,
Good point. I was just reading about action at Hill 107 just south of Maleme airdrome and it was very easy know what was happening in there without studying the map more than once.
Vesku

[Image: Medals50_thumb8.gif]
07-21-2006, 01:05 AM,
I am also going to create a seperate folder to keep all the files in. I'm getting confused about just which set of files is the current one. I think I just sent JP the wrong set of files. He sent them back to me and a bunch of Dead RRjeeps had sprung back to life. While that was OK with me, I'm fairly certain GB and SR wouldn't have shared my opinion on that.
-Jessica Simpson
07-21-2006, 01:08 AM,
Well it seems my secret is out! Here I am with my Bier and one hand over my eye but no turn! It seems the young Jedi did'nt hit end turn before he sent it or was too enthusiastic about the WAW ass-wuppin he attached with it. Anyways here I sit.

GRUMMI wrote:

"Here is a hint. something I should have done when I set-up the game and didn't even think about. Label the map features."

Would'nt you know it. I gots a map just like that. And a screen capture program is good stuff too.

cheers
07-21-2006, 01:18 AM,
For those who are interested here is the map.

Attached Files
.zip   spmap237.zip (Size: 174.45 KB / Downloads: 4)
07-21-2006, 02:06 AM,
Agreed Marcus! I have been following and laughing just as hard however I didnt need the alcohol to do so :)

And yes I am very interested in a team game. If we can drum up some volunteers I am game. I believe our Fin/Swede game will be over very soon. Those STR122's are beasts! I dont even think a M1A2 could even penetrate. I knew I should have purchased 40 engineers!
07-21-2006, 03:00 AM,
I did a quick review of the Geneva Conventions on the treatment of prosoners of war of 1949 and didn't see a thing about screens. Are you sure capturing one was legal?Eek I'm willing to give you a pass on the kim chee as CBW, since I have stockpiles of it also.Big Grin But I'm not sure about screen captures. I may file a protest with the red cross:boom3:

Or even the UNDevil

Or we could do a hostage swap. The captured screen for your last SEAD A-6. :grin2:
I could use a nice shiny (well, slmost) Intruder.
-Jessica Simpson
07-21-2006, 03:26 AM,
Been quite the gut buster this stuff. Enjoying it a lot. :)

Damn big map too. Luv to see a SC of the end mess when it comes. Too bad there isn't a .shp of empty beer cans for they would be all over the place. lol
07-21-2006, 06:19 AM,
.. and to think I could have bought a company of marines for each A-6 that we lost..

Ah well,

I don't know about the beer.. perhaps KimChee byungs and MRE packs?

Hey Gen SP, looking for another team game? - If there is room, I wouldn't mind getting involved

-Greybeard