• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

help us remember jim
07-12-2006, 11:55 AM,
help us remember jim
dear members ,
Tommorow marks the first year of Jim Puffs passing.It will be a diffucult day for nancy and the rest of us.I ask for you all the during some point in your busy lives a small prayer or moment of silence to honor our fallen comrade.Maybe a post that he sent you .or a fierce game that you were engaged in,something positive to reflect on.For me i plan to be fishing on my favorite lake thinking about all the good times.help me remember him on this day.god bless and good gaming
mike puff
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
07-13-2006, 06:37 AM,
RE: help us remember jim
Amen
07-13-2006, 06:42 AM,
Sad topic, all I can think of is *plays last post* RIP
07-14-2006, 07:50 AM,
Mike no words or prayers can say enough my thoughts are for a better and happier time for you and your family.
07-14-2006, 12:19 PM,
07-18-2006, 04:22 PM,
Mike,

Another thing that stood out about Jim was that as good a player as he was -- one of the very best ever -- he was humble and always willing to offer helpful tips and advice to others.

Whether discussing wargaming, football . . . or the pathetic, in his words, Steeler organization, all topics were on the table and his demeanor equally warm.

Jim Puff was a class act -- and world class warrior.

I am confident that we shall meet again on some distant field, and stand together, back on back.

Salute!
Mark~Thor

07-19-2006, 04:37 AM,
I never crossed swords with Jim but from all I have read about him I wish so much that I had.

Chris