• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

looking for opponets
05-04-2012, 06:35 AM,
looking for opponets
I have not installed the lastest patch yet due to on going games. I,am looking for anyone who would like to play.
Quote this message in a reply
05-05-2012, 12:09 AM,
RE: looking for opponets
Don't understand, are you looking for someone with the latest patch or not? If yes i'm in for a play.
Send this user an email
05-05-2012, 12:17 PM,
(05-05-2012, 12:09 AM)Murphz Wrote: Don't understand, are you looking for someone with the latest patch or not? If yes i'm in for a play.

I have the latest patch but can not install it yet due to games I am playing now if i install it it will ruin the games in progress so looking for someone that can play without the latest patch.
05-05-2012, 10:57 PM,
(05-05-2012, 12:17 PM)jah4tol Wrote:
(05-05-2012, 12:09 AM)Murphz Wrote: Don't understand, are you looking for someone with the latest patch or not? If yes i'm in for a play.

I have the latest patch but can not install it yet due to games I am playing now if i install it it will ruin the games in progress so looking for someone that can play without the latest patch.

If you have the download file, why dont you install it again and apply the new patch to it, so you can play both the old & new versions ?

Antoni ChmielowskigGames Played : WiTP-AE, TOAW3,Gary Grigsbys War in The East/ War In The West
05-06-2012, 02:02 PM,
(05-05-2012, 10:57 PM)Antoni Chmielowski Wrote:
(05-05-2012, 12:17 PM)jah4tol Wrote:

If you have the download file, why dont you install it again and apply the new patch to it, so you can play both the old & new versions ?

Thank you Antoni I did not think of that.

05-06-2012, 04:30 PM,
Not a problem !

Sometimes the most obvious solutions are the ones I ignore !Big LaughBig Laugh
Antoni ChmielowskigGames Played : WiTP-AE, TOAW3,Gary Grigsbys War in The East/ War In The West