• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Yet another game in a movie?
07-08-2006, 09:44 PM,
Yet another game in a movie?
But, in this case this kid made a movie OUT of the game...check it out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yj8j6nYjI...efield%202

Wile E.
"I keep a flask of whiskey in my left pocket in case of snake bite....and I keep a small snake in my right pocket" W.C. Fields
Quote this message in a reply
07-11-2006, 05:23 AM,
RE: Yet another game in a movie?
Joe,

Great to see you posting again! We have all missed you. Hope things are well with you and yours -- and that back. Eek

Take care,
Mark~Thor
07-13-2006, 07:34 AM,
HEY Mate nice to see your alive and well.Hopefully you and your family are getting along fine and maybe we might see you back gaming if not all the best to you and your family and live long and prosper.
07-14-2006, 07:43 AM,
Damn hopefully most of you have sent Joe a personal e-mail if not im a little ashamed at the responce to such a fine member who's having a lot of probs at the moment.
07-18-2006, 07:02 AM,
Hey, Guys....I'm fine and things have mellowed out considerably on the home front. Work and side jobs've kept me a little busy though. I'm glad to see all the old gaurd still kickin' around here. Every weekend I wonder about lookin' for a game but then the phone rings and I'm off again. Been playin other games but it's games I can log off of and walk away at a moments notice and no expected turn rate. I HATED intermittent turnarounds from my opponents and I won't do it to my friends. Maybe when the summer is over I'll have the time to come gunnin' again. :smg: Until then, I'll keep trawlin' the boards. :smoke:

Wile E.
"I keep a flask of whiskey in my left pocket in case of snake bite....and I keep a small snake in my right pocket" W.C. Fields