• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Fight around the world
07-06-2006, 09:33 AM,
Fight around the world
Is this tournament still running or has it crapped out? Round three was suppose to have started a few weeks ago but the tournament page is not updated to say it has. My email to the tournament master went unanswered so maybe the players can let me know what is up.
Some of us are busy doing things; some of us are busy complaining - Debasish Mridha
Quote this message in a reply
07-06-2006, 12:45 PM,
RE: Fight around the world
I've been wondering the same thing Chris, Cim is my opponent in your tournament, and I guess he has been very busy at work which has made his turns very sporadic, so I'm not sure about his tourney
07-06-2006, 03:52 PM,
Cimm was my opponent aswell. Due to two computer crashed in two weeks and moving house and having no connection for 11 days my turns were delayed. but after that we started playing again and got down to only one turn left, which is still where we are at. IIRC Cimm was starting a new business with a family member and it was taking up all his time and probaly rightly so.:) So that being said I think there are only a couple of games outstanding.
Wigam
[Image: Tiger-Sig2.jpg]
Send this user an email
07-07-2006, 02:59 AM,
Iwo Jim Wrote:I've been wondering the same thing Chris, Cim is my opponent in your tournament, and I guess he has been very busy at work which has made his turns very sporadic, so I'm not sure about his tourney

How far along are you guys? Also how many turns a week are you getting?

Do I need to look for a replacement player?
Some of us are busy doing things; some of us are busy complaining - Debasish Mridha
07-07-2006, 03:00 AM,
Iwo Jim Wrote:I've been wondering the same thing Chris, Cim is my opponent in your tournament, and I guess he has been very busy at work which has made his turns very sporadic, so I'm not sure about his tourney

How far along are you guys? Also how many turns a week are you getting?

Do I need to look for a replacement player?
07-07-2006, 04:40 PM,

Sgt Walrus and I finished our Game within the allocated timeframe.

Waiting... out.

John