• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Defaults to threaded mode...
07-01-2006, 10:17 PM,
Defaults to threaded mode...
This has been going on every since I got back from my trip Thursday and has been mentioned but seemed brushed over. This forum now defaults to threaded mode all the time. I have to click on "linear mode" every time to read a post and if it is more than one page, the second page will go back to threaded mode. Every new post goes back to threaded mode - it's getting to be kind of annoying. Perhaps this is related to the attachment uploading issue?
"Most sorts of diversion in men, children, and other animals, are in imitation of fighting." - Jonathan Swift
Quote this message in a reply
07-01-2006, 11:39 PM,
RE: Defaults to threaded mode...
I carefully looked in the admin area for such an option-to set liniar/threaded mode as default-and there isn't.What i noticed is a new(?) option in the UserCp->Edit Options from where you can pick the default view.Those who have problems with this issue,can you check from your userCp you have "Thread View Mode:" set to "Liniar"?
Send this user an email
07-02-2006, 02:40 AM,
It's getting more than annoying.
mTk
07-02-2006, 02:46 AM,
raz_atoth,
I went to my CP, but do not see any "Thread View Mode" button option. Point me towards something close?

07-02-2006, 03:19 AM,
mTk Wrote:raz_atoth,
I went to my CP, but do not see any "Thread View Mode" button option. Point me towards something close?
Go to your UserCp and from the left menu click on "Edit Options".You should see in the available options an "Thread View Options" area.And in there the "Thread View Mode:" drop-down control.
Send this user an email
07-02-2006, 12:53 PM,
That fixed it for me...thanks Raz...
"Most sorts of diversion in men, children, and other animals, are in imitation of fighting." - Jonathan Swift
07-02-2006, 04:42 PM,
Thanks raz, that took care of the problem for me too.
Now, what can you do about the sever slowdown?
mTk :P