• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

NEW AAR
06-30-2006, 06:53 AM,
Thumbs_Up  NEW AAR
Klanx171 submitted a new after action report which is really well done and very detailed. The name of the AAR is 'Battle at Prokrovka' and pitts Klanx171 against Jadpanther. You can read the article in the G2 section.

Unfortunetly the four included maps could not be uploaded due to a continuing server error, but once it is fixed I will upload them.

Thanks Daniel, and bonus points on the way.
Some of us are busy doing things; some of us are busy complaining - Debasish Mridha
Quote this message in a reply
06-30-2006, 12:04 PM,
RE: NEW AAR
One of the best battles I ever played in every way, credit must go to Jad for being a great opp.
Bis peccare in bello no licet - One cannot blunder twice in war.
06-30-2006, 12:07 PM,
Ditto for Klank171..............He played the way it should be done. Also great write up.......it is a good read for those interested. Well done Klank171.

Jad
06-30-2006, 12:08 PM,
Ditto for Klank171..............He played the way it should be done. Also great write up.......it is a good read for those interested. Well done Klank171.

Jad
06-30-2006, 06:43 PM,
Hi Bro & Jad

Good read. Well written, i had to get tea ready for the kids and put one to bed but found myself making excuses for not doing it so i could finish reading. Very insiteful about the both of you and a great lesson in how to play overall really. It sounds like one of those games that you can't wait to play and get back to your opponent for the next turn.:)

Marcus
[Image: Tiger-Sig2.jpg]
Send this user an email
06-30-2006, 10:17 PM,
It was very exciting, we sometimes knocked out 3 turns a day and it was a real thrill with a few nasty shocks as it went. Cry
Bis peccare in bello no licet - One cannot blunder twice in war.
07-01-2006, 05:25 AM,
Yeah i was like that with my latest game in the Sicily tournament. I was hooked on it.:smg:
Wig
[Image: Tiger-Sig2.jpg]
Send this user an email