• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Award Ceremony!
06-29-2006, 12:07 AM,
Award Ceremony!
Another Centurion rises above the regular soldiers!

101paratrooper has reported his 100th game today and joins the ranks as the 73rd active centurion on the Combat Mission ladder.

Only a member since April 3rd 2006, Nitulescu has climbed the ladder at amazing speed and is one of the fastest to reach 100 games. His record of 77-16-7 with a win % of .805 makes him a force to be reckoned with!
Bring your lunch and a few friends when you go to battle with this avid tactician.

For Completing 100 games, He has been awarded the

Centurion Medal - Second Class

Well done & Congrats!

Quote this message in a reply
06-29-2006, 12:30 AM,
RE: Award Ceremony!
WOW..THANKS Randy ...

This calls for my song : ...

GO! You Screaming Eagles,
Dive thru the sky!
Never let your strength and courage fail.
Just make your jumps
and feel your parachutes
Grab the air with a snap
as down to earth you sail.
Come on let's GO!
You Screaming Eagles
Fight for the right to be called a son
of the "ONE-O-ONE"
So here we GO!
You know the Eagles are
diving from the sun,
Look out for the MIGHTIEST MEN of
Ge-ron-i-mo! .

HURAA ..for my brave paratroopers that achieved 100 games and won glory for me on the battlefield .
Cheers and thanks again
06-29-2006, 03:14 AM,
Felicitari Bogdane cheers .Dar mai ai ceva de lucru pana sa ajungi la cele in curand 250 de jocuri ale mele Big Grin
Send this user an email
06-29-2006, 04:01 AM,
And to add icing to his cake, he has a girlfriend that enourages him to play! Well done sir. Now if you would pick PzIII's instead of Tigers and Panthers I would have a chance.
06-29-2006, 06:21 PM,
even not all of his games are representative been the luckiest of them all...he has the obsesion to play a lot of games...and in a few month has achieved a lot of games....he eats at breakfast...cmbo...cmak and cmbb and so on.....
to another 100.....but you'll be defeated...in CMAK target practice .....=)) on your tanks ups forgot that are 75% of them are allready dead .....Raz in the rithm he plays your 250 games are nothing for paratrooper....he has 40-50 games underway....
It is as I have FORSEEEEEEEEEEEEN!!!

Emperor Palpatine....
06-30-2006, 04:40 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-30-2006, 04:52 AM by raz_atoth.)
Si eu am vreo 50 de jocuri in tolba,Corneliule,dar spre deosebire de maniacul :smoke: de Bogdan,de obicei nu reusesc sa trimit mai mult de 1 turn/zi.Ai reusit sa faci rost de cmak?Parca imi promisesesi un joc Big Grin
Send this user an email