• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Korea 85 Units missing?
07-10-2006, 11:51 AM,
Korea 85 Units missing?
Hey Glenn?
I opened a game file and seems I'm missing the US icons in this scenario 0621-01.. Hold the line, Can you help me here?

.jpg   k85.jpg (Size: 405.46 KB / Downloads: 8)

Here's the game file, no password yet as it's turn 1

.zip   Hold.zip (Size: 14.47 KB / Downloads: 0)

game patched to 1.02 with no other additional mods added

TIA
Quote this message in a reply
07-10-2006, 11:57 AM,
RE: Korea 85 Units missing?
Randy that's odd. I could see them plain as day especially when I disrupted the tank unit ;)

Gary
War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want.William Tecumseh Sherman
07-10-2006, 12:14 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-10-2006, 12:26 PM by RedDevil.)
07-10-2006, 12:23 PM,
I've run into that with custom made scenarios Flashing Sword of Retribution comes to mind. My Russians still got slaughtered by a SS DIVISION :smg:
War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want.William Tecumseh Sherman
07-10-2006, 04:19 PM,
Red Devil,

Yep that is a known issue. Unfortunately when K85 was last patched I accidentally submitted an OOB that I altered to allow for different unit icons for the US Marines (for the art pack).

This was noticed back then (almost a year ago) and I sent the corrected file but it never got replaced nor has that incorrect OOB been removed from the zip which should have been the best solution.

What you can do one of three things:

1. Locate the Korea '85.zip on your CD and copy and paste it over the one in your K85 game directory on the HDD and overwrite (there was only minor changes to the helicopter defense ratings that were changed, nothing major).

or

2. Go to http://members.shaw.ca/gcsaunders/downloads4_VM.html and scroll down and download the K85 art pack which adds in the missing units.

or

3. email me and I will send you the OOB file that should have been in the patch.

One of these three will fix it. :)

Send this user an email
07-10-2006, 04:20 PM,
Whoops, I just read that you already downloaded the art pack and now it works. Sorry about that.
Send this user an email