• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Anyone for a large WinSPWW2 armor only battle?
06-27-2006, 09:44 AM,
Anyone for a large WinSPWW2 armor only battle?
Been wanting to have a rather large, on the largest map possible pure armored formation meeting engagement. Thought maybe the desert, custom map, 1942, or Eastern Europe just as long as there's plenty of elbow room!!! Any interest let me know.
Thx
Mike
Quote this message in a reply
06-27-2006, 01:26 PM,
RE: Anyone for a large WinSPWW2 armor only battle?
Hi

I don't believe we have crossed paths. Hi from New Zealand.
I am in for a battle, sounds interesting. Drop me a mail at

[email protected]

Cheers Wigam
[Image: Tiger-Sig2.jpg]
Send this user an email
06-30-2006, 02:51 AM,
Hello Warhorse.. Dang!! - Looks like I missed and opportunity. Cry

Actually, I am in water above my head at the moment for Steel Panthers games.. I think if I take another game on that my wife will rip out my internet hook up, and take a torch to my computer..

Not trying to trash-talk her.. she is an awesome lady, and I just don't want to make her a complete SP Widow..

The both of you (Wigam.Warhorse) keep me in mind when you are done.. I've played armor only in early MBT years, and it's really pretty fun stuff.. (Watch out for the Ontos!!)

-Greybeard
06-30-2006, 05:18 AM,
Hi Greybeard.

We must have another match when you have free time. The last one was an interesting affair.

The dreaded ONTOS. It was the scourge of our multi nation battle. I know for next time.:kill:

Wigam
[Image: Tiger-Sig2.jpg]
Send this user an email
06-30-2006, 07:18 AM,
Hello Wigam,

FYI - I am in the process of putting together a game with your Brother - in Korea appx 1952 time frame.. we are talking China/NK vs Greece/UK.. haven't heard back from him yet which side he would like to play..

Yes, I would like very much to have a battle with you again..

I wonder if there is a way to stick more rounds into/under/on top of the ONTOS.. those 106's on volley fire are more effective than I thought they woud be.. but only six shots makes one very careful how/when they are used..

Talk to you later - Greybeard
06-30-2006, 08:07 AM,
Hey Greybeard, haven't heard from you in some time, it would be a pleasure to play an armored bash. let me know when is good. And yes, I also have a wonderful lady who, although understands my obsessions, only will tolerate so much!!!;-)

Mike