• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Greetings! (New guy)
06-26-2006, 11:51 PM,
Greetings! (New guy)
Hello one and all!

I'm a relatively new CM player. Have been playing for just over a month or so, and am still very much a rookie.

I want to get into ladders, campaigns and tournaments, but before that I want to get a few more PBEM games under my belt so that I am less of a liability to myself and my allies! :)

I've found a decent number of reliable opponents already from the battlefront forums, but I wanted to make myself known over here as well. I'm really only looking to take on two or three games right now, as my CM plate is almost full.

I'll play any game, any scenario, any type of QB you like. I'm not fussy, I just crave experience.

I'm in UK and can do at least one turn most nights.

Just don't ask me to send a setup, because I don't know what to pick! :)

So, the first three people that want to drop arty on me just speak up and it can be arranged :)

I'm very much unskilled at this game, but have had a few moments of epic fluke, so beware ;) Hehehe.

Cheers,
James
Quote this message in a reply
06-27-2006, 12:21 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-27-2006, 02:23 AM by Vulture.)
RE: Greetings! (New guy)
Welcome along James, I'm sure you'll find plenty of players happy to give you game :)

Vulture
"What we do in life, echoes in eternity..."
Send this user an email
06-27-2006, 02:19 AM,
Hi James and welcome - send me an email at [email protected] with what size game you want points wise, what side you want to be and what type of game i.e if you want to attack/defend or meeting and I'll send you a CMBB setup with the forces randomly selected. I'm fairly new here too and I am enjoying my games very much - it has given the game a new lease of life for me.
06-27-2006, 11:15 AM,
Hi James

I sent you a really small game that we can play. If you have any questions during the game dont hesitate to ask.

Bootie
06-27-2006, 11:45 AM,
Hi James,

Welcome to the Blitz cheers. Let us know if you need any battles :smg:.

Cheers

Peter
06-27-2006, 12:21 PM,
BADGERS!! BADGERS???

WE DON'T NEED NO STINKEENG JIMBADGERS!!!

: )

Welcome aboard!

Watchout for those sharks!! It's nippy out there in those Blitz rookie waters!!

Cheers!

Leto