• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Rising Sun Tour - Need (Another) Opponent
06-26-2006, 11:01 AM,
Rising Sun Tour - Need (Another) Opponent
I am in need of yet another opponent to help me complete my Rising Sun Tour. What's that you ask? I am attempting to post every single scenario on the EFII, WF, and RS Cds in chronological order. That's every scenario, except the monster ones; for the sake of time, and the bootcamp scenarios; because Randy didn't want to:-(

At the start, my opponents and I picked sides (Axis or Allies), and we have played the same side through every scenario. We post the results, for better or worst. The EFII tour has been going on since 2002! We've played some real stinkers, and found some that, even though lopsided, turned out to be really fun.

My second opponent in the RS tour has had to drop out, and I am looking for a hearty soul to take his place. You will be jumping in at "Showdown At Milne Bay". This challenge is not for someone who is really concerned about their ladder score, as you will run across some scenarios that you will have absolutly no chance of winning.

I will take the first volunteer. Simply E-Mail me @ [email protected] and we'll (re)start the slaughter.
Quote this message in a reply
06-26-2006, 11:27 AM,
RE: Rising Sun Tour - Need (Another) Opponent
HA HA Garren
Ok I will play the bootcamp ones so we'll be the only 2 players to post every EF2 game LOL
I don't have RS gold installed other wise I'd take you up on that TOD as well
06-27-2006, 09:54 PM,
Hello, bud. If you haven't found an opp to finish the tour against, we can pick up where we left off? Life's mellowing out a bit now. Drop me a line and let me know.

Thanks, bud.
"I keep a flask of whiskey in my left pocket in case of snake bite....and I keep a small snake in my right pocket" W.C. Fields
06-27-2006, 10:49 PM,
Rasputin stepped up to fill the gap in the Allied lines. After subjecting himself to the rigors of jungle combat, he may need a replacement as well :-)

Thanks all.
06-28-2006, 04:47 AM,
Hey Joe, nice to see you back! Thanks for offering to help out! :thumbs_up:

I hope all is going well with you? :smoke:
06-28-2006, 09:08 AM,
Toten Tanz Wrote:.....Rasputin stepped up to fill the gap in the Allied lines. After subjecting himself to the rigors of jungle combat, he may need a replacement as well :-)....

Not bloody likely matey cheers
Besides....Milne Bay seems such a nice place for a holiday :kill:
"We herd sheep....we drive cattle...we LEAD people! Lead me...follow me...or get out of my way!"
GEN George Patton