• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Very Large Scenario!
06-24-2006, 07:42 AM,
Very Large Scenario!
I have had the bad idea of starting one of the monster scenarios that have been produced with painstaking detail and research.

I am suggesting that we (a victim to yet be named and) play:

Schwerpunkt Glowaczow

A 17,500 point scenario and is the first battle in a two battle scenario. Both are August 1944. This scenario is a German attack to take the village of Glowaczow. The second battle is the Soviet counterattack. I also suggest that, since it is so large, we use the setup as made by the designer. That was how it was intended, and it should start the war off immediately. I would like to do IP when possible. I'd like to play an experienced player and one who has never exchanged punches with me before. Contact me by PM or email!

Consider your computer capacity, and for that matter your mental capacity and ability to wage war!

You must also have guts and a strong heart to enter into the ring with me. I will not tolerate crying, complaining, treacherous nonsense or otherwise defeatist languange!

I MUST also warn you not to enter lightly into this battle. It is should be well known by now that "God fights mit Schwerpunkt!"

I am preparing as we speak!

.jpg   Guderian.JPG (Size: 112.48 KB / Downloads: 10)
Quote this message in a reply
06-24-2006, 09:06 AM,
RE: Very Large Scenario!
I'll give you a game, either side doesn't matter to me.
06-24-2006, 09:35 AM,
Ladies,

Zphoney has stepped up to the plate. Only a few games here at the Blitz, but he has a very impressive score. Unfortunately, like so many young men that long for the glory of war, he will soon find out that facing me is NOT all glory and will not go easy!

Let us hope that there is an asylum or "rest home" for him near his location so that he can get the proper counseling and help that he will need after this battle. I would hate to leave him crying at the keyboard, never to return to this game!

My troops have been given their assignments and are now planning for the great offensive!

.jpg   HGDiv1.jpg (Size: 70.25 KB / Downloads: 10)
06-24-2006, 10:36 AM,
big words schwerpunkt
06-24-2006, 11:16 AM,
Yes they are, Taffy, yes they are...!

If you like, I could compliment him on his hair or how pretty his troops are!

:P
06-24-2006, 11:34 AM,
True to his epitaph, Schwearwhore talks big and bold, but he cowers behind his pebble and dirt fortress of slanderous sacrileges when he realizes the enemy actually showed up for a fight to deliver their spears of aggression into his scrawny chest of hopelessness.

Devil
06-24-2006, 12:15 PM,
...apparently, you have not seen my chest!

Red Herring, you best stick to just barely hanging on!

:happy:cheers
06-24-2006, 05:30 PM,
Unfortunately I have already intimidated poor old Schwerpunkt. He was so nervous in sending his initial email he forgot to attach the game file with his setup. Hopefully he will pull himself together or this is going to get ugly real quick for his poor men.
06-25-2006, 12:38 PM,
Alas, I see the "mighty" mouse called Schwerpunkt is looking for a worthy opponent, but one he has not faced on the field of battle before. Mighty Schwerpunkt, your best hope for winning is to troll the recruit ladder!

Even then, the newbies will realize that Scherpunkt's troops take more bullets in the arse than the chest!