• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Looking for 2x2 TeamGame Action
06-23-2006, 10:27 PM,
Looking for 2x2 TeamGame Action
Myself and MorganJ are looking to fight another 2-man team for some east front actions.

The 1st two man team to email me at:

[email protected] gets into the fight.

Have not setteled on a battle just yet - but that can be determined once the teams are set.

Looking forward to the fight!
Quote this message in a reply
06-24-2006, 01:50 AM,
RE: Looking for 2x2 TeamGame Action
Tiger 88 Wrote:Myself and MorganJ are looking to fight another 2-man team for some east front actions.

The 1st two man team to email me at:

[email protected] gets into the fight.

Have not setteled on a battle just yet - but that can be determined once the teams are set.

Looking forward to the fight!

Hi Tiger 88, i thought u were going to play Gnrl Confusion & myself over at Warfare HQ in a 2x2 EF game TBC?. Is this a request for a seperate game, or have we been abandoned? - sob sob, weep.....
Scorched Earth
[email protected]
06-24-2006, 02:13 AM,
This is an entirely different game my friend. I have been slammed at work this week and have not have time to get over to you guys yet - and I promised another friend we would do this latest battle.

We have the teams ironed out on the other club - I just need to get a scenario over to you all to agree on........thanks!
06-24-2006, 02:23 AM,
Tiger 88 Wrote:This is an entirely different game my friend. I have been slammed at work this week and have not have time to get over to you guys yet - and I promised another friend we would do this latest battle.

We have the teams ironed out on the other club - I just need to get a scenario over to you all to agree on........thanks!

Hurrah. :-)
Scorched Earth
[email protected]