• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Come on over & play
06-13-2006, 09:38 PM,
Come on over & play
Hi all, yes it's me again. I'm ringing the bell again to get more Blitz players to come across & give us some new gaming experience over at Strategyzoneonline. Without making too much of this, if u have been put off in the past by the actions of a certain player, i can confirm that he is no longer a part of the site. We dont bite, we are friendly & anybody with any experience is welcome. There are several of us over here, so why not come over there. We play WF, EF & RS, and have some team games going at present & i envisage more. Would any of u stalwarts over here be interested in a Blitz vz Strategy team game for example? If so, post away.

cheers for now
Robert:)
Scorched Earth
[email protected]
Quote this message in a reply
06-13-2006, 09:47 PM,
RE: Come on over & play
How would the people with dual citizenship fit in?

:whis:
06-13-2006, 10:07 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-13-2006, 10:08 PM by Scorched Earth.)
RE: Come on over & play
Michael Wrote:How would the people with dual citizenship fit in?

:whis:

Nicely, we have square holes, round holes, clothes pegs to hang u off. ;) If u wanted to suggest tournies, team games, or just want to play a game u would all be more than welcome. I'm not asking anyone to leave the Blitz, but just to make our hobby stronger & wider in audience, thats all.

Robert
Scorched Earth
[email protected]